• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Way overdue (months) Kudos to the following:

for stuff I bought:

cd4ever - for whatever you sold to me this week and whatever you are selling me next week. insane.gifhail.gif

Flaming Telepath - Swamp Thing, Spidey's, MTU - 1st time I bought from you, but definitely not the last. headbang.gif

GACollectibles - Thor's, Little Lulu's that my mom loves. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Greggy - Phantom Stranger, Superboy - yay.gif

nik - A super sweet Spidey 893applaud-thumb.gif

wrightson fan - Some undergraded books including a great Mister Miracle #1 headbang.gif

lighthouse - some very nice DD books thumbsup2.gif

Fastballspecial - A great group of Thor books. yay.gif

for stuff I sold at the last VCC:

cd4ever - I know it was a mercy buy

lookwhoitis

ArAich

AtlasT

all great people to work with both sellers and buyers. hail.gif

This one goes out to John (cd4ever) for an absolutely perfect transaction on a pretty big lot of ASM's. We had a very slight problem on 1 book, and he took care of it within 10 minutes of me letting him know about it.

Honest, very strict grading, good packaging, fast shipping, everything you want in a transaction.

I can't wait until he, or MCMiles for that matter have more stuff available that I need, I won't think twice about buying off of either of them.

Thanks John!!

p.s.-To both of you guys, Thanks for giving me the opprotunity to buy off of you, with me being a newbie, I appreciate it!

This one goes out to John (cd4ever) for an absolutely perfect transaction on a pretty big lot of ASM's. We had a very slight problem on 1 book, and he took care of it within 10 minutes of me letting him know about it.

Honest, very strict grading, good packaging, fast shipping, everything you want in a transaction.

I can't wait until he, or MCMiles for that matter have more stuff available that I need, I won't think twice about buying off of either of them.

Thanks John!!

p.s.-To both of you guys, Thanks for giving me the opprotunity to buy off of you, with me being a newbie, I appreciate it!

Sniper!!! poke2.gifyay.gif

Right back atcha, highest recommendation for Andrew.

A great new addition to the boards. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks John!!

Sniper!!! poke2.gifyay.gif

Right back atcha, highest recommendation for Andrew.

A great new addition to the boards. 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Kudos to the following forumites who have bought and paid for books from my VCC booth.

The books were sent out today.

oldman

scrooge

dopy02

Monstro

thirdgreenham

marveljunkie

Flee-Marquette

ernster

Monkeyman

Jokerman

topofthetotem

nik

893applaud-thumb.gif

Edited by greggy

Kudos to the following forumites who have bought and paid for books from my VCC booth.

oldman

scrooge

dopy02

Monstro

thirdgreenham

marveljunkie

Flee-Marquette

ernster

Monkeyman

Jokerman

893applaud-thumb.gif

frown.gif

oldman

scrooge

dopy02

Monstro

thirdgreenham

marveljunkie

Flee-Marquette

ernster

Monkeyman

Jokerman

893applaud-thumb.gif

frown.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

oldman

scrooge

dopy02

Monstro

thirdgreenham

marveljunkie

Flee-Marquette

ernster

Monkeyman

Jokerman

893applaud-thumb.gif