• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to sckao for buying 96 of my comics from the VCC

Too bad you like others, think magazines suck frown.gif

I don't think Magazines suck... I was selling them in my VCC booth! makepoint.gif

I'm trying to get rid of all my magazines... not accumulate more. (Except the Atlas/Seaboard ones or the ones that are part of a set.)

Magazines that DO suck though... Warriors and other magazines that are higher than normal magazine boxes. Mighty difficult to keep those in any kind of shape.

Thx for the deal!

Kudos to Noljoner for the quick payment on the FF Omnibus!

Kudos to Beyonder for the Spidey books!

Kudos to JonJesper for the ASM #36 signed by Romita / Hanna! God, what a gorgeous book!

Kudos for lightning quick payment to (In no particular order) Buried_Alien, seank, Skypinkblu, 143ksk, Montezuma and aardvark88 for your VCC purchases. Hoping to ship most by tomorrow.

Kudos, too, to CGC, the mods and Donut for another great virtual con. There's nothing like a real convention, but there is definitely a place for these, too.

The Goal: keep moving stuff around until everybody's had a chance to own everything.

Thanks to Steve (143ksk) for another set of accurately graded and well packaged books: All Flash 19 and X-Men 50. Even cooler was the unexpected global priority shipping! As anyone from Canada knows, the wait for the books to arrive can be extremely painful with USPS Air Mail.

thumbsup2.gif

Super huge kudos to Rhino (Steve) for giving me a great deal on to gorgeous pre-hero Marvels. You're the best, Steve hail.gifhail.gif

Angelo

BIG Kudos to theWatcher for contributing to the Angelopoulos Wing of Casa Rhino! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Super huge kudos to Rhino (Steve) for giving me a great deal on to gorgeous pre-hero Marvels. You're the best, Steve hail.gifhail.gif

Angelo

BIG Kudos to theWatcher for contributing to the Angelopoulos Wing of Casa Rhino! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

yay.gifyay.gif

Kudos to nochips for two sweet Brave and the Bold issues cloud9.gif

Also, to CKB for the final few issues of Bloodshot! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to both for the care in packaging/shipping to get them here in relevant condition 893applaud-thumb.gif

KUDOS to the following

MutantKeys for the X-Men book

Warlord for the giant box full of goodies

EvilAsh for the fell #1 drs edition ( bought it as a gift for gf, but I broke up with my gf before it arrived, so I'm keeping it smile.gif )

I know I'm forgetting someone, sorry!