• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to both TeddieMercedie for another great VCC Deal and kagemusha7 for some stunning books from his recent sales thread. Both class acts through and through with high quality material, top notch packaging and superfast despatch!!

hail.gif

I had four packages waiting for me today, all from forumites.

Kudos to new-member Szelim for trading me a LG GS X-Men #1. This guy knows how to pack comics. Gave me great scans beforehand too.

Great to get another box from JMG as part of our ongoing trading.

Happy with my lots from ft88 too--those always seem to work out.

Haven't opened the one from Lighthouse yet but I'm assuming there are 1000 bags in there... 'tis heavy-ish.

Thanks to moonlite (David) for the copies of Cap #25. I was in Germany when they came out and couldn't get them. He set me aside a couple of copies. Good looking out!

Also big thanks to GACollectibles (Andrew) for the Byrne FF run. Great looking copies and thanks for waiting for me to get my stateside addy.

Thomas

HUGE kudos to Flaming_Telepath . I got a very conservatively graded Daredevil 6 at the VCC. It's putting all my SA Daredevils to utter shame.

Bigtime thanks buddy! Definitely one of my best purchases on the boards.

-Rob-

Kudos to Lighthouse for the 110 pounds of comic bags. My Postal Carrier was NOT appreciative and had to get someone else to drop it off via a special trip. tongue.gif

Kudos to McMiles for the Unity Red #0 9.8 and other books. Great packaging even though the outside was banged around, the insides were fine.

Kudos to 143ksk who wrapped the VCC comics between cardboard INSIDE a box. The box was crushed via a corner (Corner was crumpled 2 inches into the box... basically caved in.) Contents came through intact, however. thumbsup2.gif