• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to MYNAMEISLEGION and Weird Papers...two of my favorite Texans...for helping me procure...;) yet another GGA cover ...a WONDERFUL one...the Dead who Walk and ...for helping my friend with his superman run, wonderful Superman #15 (and I get to read it:)

Thanks guys, you are Fantastic (even if there are only 2 of you..;)893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to MYNAMEISLEGION and Weird Papers...two of my favorite Texans...for helping me procure...;) yet another GGA cover ...a WONDERFUL one...the Dead who Walk and ...for helping my friend with his superman run, wonderful Superman #15 (and I get to read it:)

Thanks guys, you are Fantastic (even if there are only 2 of you..;)893applaud-thumb.gif

Aw shucks...

Sharon, if everybody in the world was as nice as you, there'd be no wars... just war comics.

hi.gif