• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Captain Kudos to Paratrooper for a trio of books won in the Grail Game thread, Sgt Fury 53 CGC8.5, G.I. Combat 100, and Superman 199 headbang.gif

also a big kudos to Grails for all of his fun games! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Captain Kudos to Paratrooper for a trio of books won in the Grail Game thread, Sgt Fury 53 CGC8.5, G.I. Combat 100, and Superman 199 headbang.gif

also a big kudos to Grails for all of his fun games! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It was fun posting that game, enjoyed it as much as you did!

BIG Kudos to Juggernaut...he refunded a book without my even asking, that was apparently lost in the mail even when I suggested he wait a little longer ( after 25 days from Canada....) when it arrived the next day...(Batman 62) it had survived severe mangling by the Canadian PO because of his great packing and was much nicer than described...

A Gentleman and a great person to deal with, thanks SO much...

I've been warned not to hug people on this board, but I'm tempted...;)

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to cd4ever for Giant-Size Super-Stars #1. Great communication and fast shipment!! Raw excellence on display!

And thank you for the super quick payment.

Kudos also to the following for recent purchases:

divad

aloha

tonystarkfan

monstro

comix4fun

timmay

r1970d

sir ped of ro

And to 1coolengineer for some nice Worlds Finest.

And to joeypost for a sweet slabbed Astonishing Tales 26, one of my favorite covers.

Next time we're all at a bar together, at the exact same time, on a Wednesday, and it's raining, food and drinks on me!!! acclaim.gif

Thanks so much to ASM-completist for the complete run on NY post Amazing Spidermans. It is great to have them all for they were in no way available to me here in Northern Canada.

Thanks again friend!

Artboy99

Next time we're all at a bar together, at the exact same time, next Saturday, and it's raining, food and drinks on me!!! acclaim.gif

We're all here waiting . . . where are you? We're gettin' hungry (and wet) dude! sumo.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks so much to ASM-completist for the complete run on NY post Amazing Spidermans. It is great to have them all for they were in no way available to me here in Northern Canada.

Thanks again friend!

Artboy99

No sweat. Enjoy them to the fullest!!!!

Kudos to the following excellent buyers with lightning quick payments and a real pleasure to deal with: thumbsup2.gif

FourthWorld

Ze-Man

Monstro

Hopefully you will all like your books and they arrive in a timely manner safely. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks again guys. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

Kudos to ComicDey for a sweet X-Men 109 and a great freebie cloud9.gif

no problem, glad you got it thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kudos to you blue man mutant....

keep chugging on that xmen run.....it's going to be phenomenal when your done.