• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to TonyStarkFan for a nice MP 28, a sweet romance and a couple freebies including a purdy Turner sketch Supergirl I had never seen before!! cloud9.gif

Thanks!!!

Kudos to

Qualitycomix for two nice conan 100

comicdonna for the excellent grails game prize!

jonjesper for being my *spoon*

I'm glad you like them pirate thumbsup2.gif

I forgot about two purchases I made and would like to leave the better late than never Kudos to:

ComicDey for some sweet books and Collin is always a pleasure to deal with. hail.gif

FT88 for some sweet Iron Man books that Canada Post left their mark on. More bad luck and I'm going to have to start bribing my mailman to actually handle my darn books with care. frustrated.gif

Thanks again Guys. hail.gif

flowerred.gif

Kudos to Fazybones who recently did a great job sending me out my books in a timely manner and also plentiful.

Nice books Fay, graded correctly graded and shipped safely.

I am terrible about leaving Kudos even though I basically have not had a bad experience on the boards. If I did I would stomp and holler. But everyone here seems to know what they are doing and I dont think anyone needs to hear me give Kudos to Nick, or Andy among other marketplace poweresellers.

Their heads are big enough already.

Ze-

Kudos to Fazybones who recently did a great job sending me out my books in a timely manner and also plentiful.

Nice books Fay, graded correctly graded and shipped safely.

I am terrible about leaving Kudos even though I basically have not had a bad experience on the boards. If I did I would stomp and holler. But everyone here seems to know what they are doing and I dont think anyone needs to hear me give Kudos to Nick, or Andy among other marketplace poweresellers.

Their heads are big enough already.

Ze-

You are very very very welcome Kenny. thumbsup2.gif

This board member seen me selling some more of my precious books due to another money shortage and the book was 25.00 and 5.00 for shipping and this

CLASS act sent me 50.00 just to help out. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I sure hope the extras I threw in and the Airmail shipping made up for the extra funds you sent. Thanks again and like I've said before these boards never cease to amaze me and all the great people that frequent them. cloud9.gif

Thanks again Kenny, hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

fay flowerred.gif

I owe you one buddy. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Whet

I binned a Wonder women book from him, he checked the book again and found it to be a lower then he listed. He then refunded my money and sent me the book anyways with a couple of free books. 893whatthe.gif what a great guy a true class act! hail.gif

Kudos to flatrock02, october, and Ze-man who all sent me some great books. Nice to see more packages coming over the border with no duties to be paid. hail.gif

Cheers fellas! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy

More kudos to Andy October for another batch of beautiful DC war books...I wish I'd bought more....

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif

It was heart breaking watching you two snap up those books. frown.gif

One day.....I'll have enough scratch to buy some big money books again. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It was nice to see two of the good guys get those. thumbsup2.gif

Brent , a little humility would suit you sir. (anyone remember what movie that's from?)

stooges.gif

shy.gif

hi.gif

Andy pulled out the OAAW #173 among others. I'm still frustrated.gif about that one.

I don't have a clue which movie...