• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Trmoore54 for some nice slabbed TOS's.

Tom was a helpful seller with excellent packaging, a class act all round. Many thanks. (thumbs u

Truly overdue kudos to JohnnyG for a well-loved Challengers of the Unknown 5, shipped quickly even though he's laid up! (thumbs u

Thanks Rich! I am glad you are happy with the book... sure it's beat, but it's a nice read! And after all, isn't that what it is all about???

Kudos right back at ya for the quick payment.

John (thumbs u

Edited by Johnny G

Kudos to Nexus for his invaluable help in setting up my wombat at the Hayward show on Sunday when I was blanking out.

Thanks to Shin for his contant stream of help and advice.

Kudos to new member Loki1234 for sending me the final Whitman Uncle Scrooges I needed (including 179!)--extremely quick shipping, good grading and packing. He and Transplant really came through on those.

Thanks to CW for all the camaraderie on Sunday plus selling me some 10-centers.

Kudos to Deamentia for all the purchases. Great hanging out with you Sunday. Thanks for the 49ers score so I didn't have to waste any time watching the tape once I got home!

Thanks to Piper for the nice purchase. Appreciate it!

Kudos to Mephisto for the wonderful GA superhero books. That Captain America 8 is a wonderful read. Fast shipping, friendly PMs.

Advance kudos to Bunky Brothers for a pretty darn impressive sale. Should I have bought that X-Men #2 as well? hm

Thanks to DCMan for the nice purchase of a 1950s DC #1.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WANTLISTS! Working on them!