• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to dzminn for always coming through with some great books and thanks for the freebies :applause:

Right back atcha ernster, quick payment, great communication, top notch all the way! (thumbs u

More well deserved thanks to:

mr.schomburg for a dozen or so spideys from his awesome mega-spidey 1-200 thread. Great looking books, packed well and shipped quickly.

towards2112 for the original Punisher mini 1-5. Been meaning to pick that up to read again for a while now.

Thanks to you both!

Big thanks to Brent @quality comix. My ASM #1, and FF #5 arrived today, and they are sweet!!

The FF #5 is a lot more pleasing copy than I thought it would be, and the ASM #1 is a LOT nicer in hand than the scan was.

Thanks again Brent, for another flawless transaction.

Big thanks to Brent @quality comix. My ASM #1, and FF #5 arrived today, and they are sweet!!

The FF #5 is a lot more pleasing copy than I thought it would be, and the ASM #1 is a LOT nicer in hand than the scan was.

Thanks again Brent, for another flawless transaction.

Wow.

ASM 1 and FF 5 on the same day. :cloud9:

I thought I was doing great picking up a TTA 27 low grade and a sharp Fine ASM 9 in the same week a few months back.

:D