• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

YIKES!

Almost forgot...

Big double kudos to my buddy, JOHNNYG for the really REALLY sweet looking copy of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #120

AND...

Wrightson fan for BATMAN 237, a very VERY nice copy.

Really sharp, bro.

thanks!

Glad you liked it Rich! Was it packed securely enough??? :whistle:

BTW - Some overdue Kudos to the following for recent purchases:

Rich_Henn

QualityComix

CDABruce

TonyStarkFan

All great guys to work with and quick to pay! Thanks guys! I finally got a date for my surgery (total hip replacement) and will be listing a bunch of books over the next 2 weeks. I NEED to get rid of some books. I have too much that doesn't fit into my collection goals and really, really need to thin the herd!

Also, KUDOS to SkyWalker for a great bunch of books on the cheap! Great packaging to boot... thanks guy!

I would also like to mention a KUDOS to Blue808 for being patient! I got a few books from him on the 10th and forgot to send the M/O! I am used to PayPal and forgot about this one. He was very polite in reminding me about it. As soon as I can leave my driveway (snowing and no winter tires!) I will mail the M/O out to you with a little "interest". Again, sorry for the delay.. a lot on my mind as of late!

John (thumbs u

Kudos to BrianR for a lightning fast payment for a bunch of pence issues that I'm gonna send across the sea's to him.

Thanks Brian. (thumbs u

Kudos to [font:Arial Black][font:Impact][font:Comic Sans MS]OldGuy[/font][/font][/font] for a nice big box of bronze.

Thanks Again! (thumbs u

Thank you! I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. (thumbs u

Thanks to Comicdey and PointFive for some nice GA GGA. (thumbs u

another addict added to the list...thanks and kudos back. always a parade of pleasure.

Ditto, Ray, always nice to work with you. Enjoy the book!

Big KUDOS to dzminn for a much better than advertised Iron Man 55. I couldn't be happier with the book, which was packaged with extraordinary care and came with a few freebies. Simply outstanding! (thumbs u Thanks!

Big KUDOS to dzminn for a much better than advertised Iron Man 55. I couldn't be happier with the book, which was packaged with extraordinary care and came with a few freebies. Simply outstanding! (thumbs u Thanks!

My pleasure Designer Toast. Ultra-fast payment, great communication skills and friendly, what more could I ask for?

Thanks again! (worship)

Since I am too new to the board, I have some catching up to do.

Kudos goes to Point Five for a great transaction. Better than expected Teen Titans. Thanks!

Kudos goes to trmoore54 for the ASM beauties! Made my losing out on the Action 27 be a thing of the past...almost!

Many thanks for both of these great boardies!

Huge Kudos to Forrest (Mac Man) for helping me finally acquire my Grail, Avengers #4! :acclaim:

This deal was a looong process as Forrest only wanted to part with this book in order to fund his own grail ASM #1. He got his and I got mine! :cloud9:

Many, many Thanks Forrest! (thumbs u :applause: