• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to Elijah Snow for a killer GL - creative packing, I must say....cardboard, comics and real estate magazines...rivals the cereal boxes I've heard about :o

Never seen one in person?

Check out This thread for some cereal box goodness that I was lucky enough to experience first hand.

:cloud9::o

Holy Cow! :o I was litterally laughing outloud! and I still can't stop chuckling....

Kudos to blue808 for two exceptional comics (Capt. Marvel #29-9.8 and Swamp Thing #8-9.6 or better). Bill, you are a credit to these boards and a great guy to work with :banana:

(thumbs u Thanks, glad you liked the books!!

You're welcome Rich, glad you liked them. I would like to thank you for taking a chance and buying from the forum noob! :headbang:

Kudos to MikeMosley for the awesome GREEN LANTERN set!

I'm going to start reading tonight.

And great packaging, by the way.

Lots of nice bubble wrap that I can re-use too! sweet!

AND...

To Brent at Qualitycomics for the HULK #180!

A BIG (thumbs u to Andrew (Black00SS) for selling me his undercopy of ASM #1 as well as including a nice looking GD+ to G/VG copy of ASM #17. Here's to hoping things work out so you can hang on to some of your collection!!! :wishluck: