• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Heroes Haven. First time I've bought of the board, way better experience than most Ebay purchases. Five accurately graded Amazing Spidermans between issue 200 and 300 and two accurately graded Hulks. Packing-bagged and boarded, bubble wrapped, all protected in a big box full of peanuts. One week delivery. Thanks Brian private message me when you have another sales thread. All you other guys, Heroes Haven sucks, don't buy off him, avoid like the plague, he hates dogs and loves snakes. I don't want any competition when he is selling.

Kudos to Heroes Haven. First time I've bought of the board, way better experience than most Ebay purchases. Five accurately graded Amazing Spidermans between issue 200 and 300 and two accurately graded Hulks. Packing-bagged and boarded, bubble wrapped, all protected in a big box full of peanuts. One week delivery. Thanks Brian private message me when you have another sales thread. All you other guys, Heroes Haven sucks, don't buy off him, avoid like the plague, he hates dogs and loves snakes. I don't want any competition when he is selling.
lol

KUDOS to

ATLAS FAN

for:

ASM # 32 CGC VF+ 8.5 o-w

Silver Surfer # 10 CGC VF/NM 9.0 WHITE

Silver Surfer # 16 CGC VF+ 8.5 WHITE

Take care and hope to see more of you around!!!

CAL :applause:

HUGE CRAZY Kudos to Brent (qualitycomics) for the safe delivery of my grail...AF 15!!!

also Kudos to esquirecomics for the quick and safe delivery of my JIM 103 and 104.