• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to GACollectibles for selling me a bunch of junk I really didn't want or need but bought anyways. :banana:
Tool.
I do that everytime I hit the :takeit: in your lame threads. :whistle:
:sumo: I cannot wait for the VCC, hm
160+ books already scanned. ^^

Kudos to GACollectibles for selling me a bunch of junk I really didn't want or need but bought anyways. :banana:
Tool.
I'll take them all in accordance with the bet. What else you got? (shrug)

Tool.
I'll take them all in accordance with the bet. What else you got? (shrug)
:censored:u

Just received my second batch of books from Heroes Haven. I'm am a Silver collector and wanted to pick up some Copper comics cheap to read and perhaps some day they might be worth something. All 13 books appear to be unread mint gems for about $2 per book. The rat sent them a day later than promised so he tossed in 4 more mint unread rotten old late 70's Marvel mainline hero books and a Batman of similar ilk. All bagged and boarded, packed in a box with popcorn. If you want Copper classics buy from this guy. Good bye Ebay!!

Tossed in comics were Avengers 160, Marvel Teamup 58, Iron Man 99, DareDevil 143 and Batman Annual 8. I'm in love. I actually like the tossed in books better than the comics I paid for.

2 of the books I purchased off him I bought at a LCS for $10 each by mistake. Xmen 153, 154. Guess I will take em back.

Kudos to ft88 for a nice Mystery in Space 89 (Hawkman!) and a nice Star Spangled War Stories 151 :thumbsup:

Kudos to drbanner for sweet Journey Into Mystery 85 :thumbsup:

:gossip: that's Thor # 3...., :gossip:

It is in a CGC 7.0 case, but looks like at least an 8.0 to me! :headbang:

I'm going to call it a keeper! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:mad:

:mad:

However..., if it ever decides to leave the fold and strike out on its own, Roy has first dibs :thumbsup:

Kudos to John (cd4ever) For a nice stack of BA books. Thanks Dork great service as usual. (worship)

Thanks. You touch me deeply.

And if you ever do it again, I'm calling the cops!!! :sumo:

WAY overdue kudos to skypinkblue for some very nice Katy Keene comics plus a couple freebies.

Sweetness. :cloud9:

Thanks.

Big-time kudos to bronzilla (again) for a trade transaction involving a boatload of ASMs. :headbang: He was about to ship 'em off to the Bay, but now they're nestled in my home. It wasn't just a decent trade either--he went out of his way to make it a great deal for me.

Big kudos to 50 Cent #II (1st). He sold me an absolutely gorgeous copy of American Splendor #1, a book that I never thought I would be able to own in high grade. Very conservatively graded at 8.5, looks 9.4! Thank you, sir.

--S.

Big kudos to 50 Cent #II (1st). He sold me an absolutely gorgeous copy of American Splendor #1, a book that I never thought I would be able to own in high grade. Very conservatively graded at 8.5, looks 9.4! Thank you, sir.

--S.

Thanks for the quick payment, sir.

By the way for anyone looking for a copy of American Splendor #1, I've got another FS in my thread from a couple days ago...