• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the Godfather of Bronze, bronzebruce13, for 6 beautiful HG slabs and a really nice freebie Batman HC. As a relative newb, Bruce's rep as a great guy is well deserved. Thanks again,

--Sean.

Big Kudos to cd4ever! I received my package today and I paid $5 for shipping and the cost for John was $21!!! People wonder why cd4ever gets repeat customers... because he charges a fair price and he is accurate when it comes to grading and his sales threads are some of the funnest and funniest threads around! (thumbs u

Big Kudos to cd4ever! I received my package today and I paid $5 for shipping and the cost for John was $21!!! People wonder why cd4ever gets repeat customers... because he charges a fair price and he is accurate when it comes to grading and his sales threads are some of the funnest and funniest threads around! (thumbs u

Amen to that!

PS, more kudos to cd4ever for the most recent set of books I received. Rock on! :headbang:

Just wanted to give Kudos to BeachBum

My package was here in like two days after payment! Thanks

I concur - lightning fast shipping on a couple of X-men books for me. He's a definite ^^

Just wanted to give Kudos to BeachBum

My package was here in like two days after payment! Thanks

I concur - lightning fast shipping on a couple of X-men books for me. He's a definite ^^

Thanks guys, it helps that I'm just a few blocks from my Post Office. Now if only the books that I buy elsewhere would get here sooner... :(

Overdue kudos to all the following:

Ernster

cd4ever

JohnT

greggy

brianR

sckao

skynwalker

r1970d

Karma23

tofer118

dickpontoon

Foolkiller

Awe4one

Silverandbronze

MCMiles

Monstro

Pitboss

Divad

blue808

cloudofwit

Blazingbob

Topofthetotem

Osborne_Fr

sd246

RandyP

mrSchomburg

thanks again guys

Overdue kudos to all the following:

Ernster

cd4ever

JohnT

greggy

brianR

sckao

skynwalker

r1970d

Karma23

tofer118

dickpontoon

Foolkiller

Awe4one

Silverandbronze

MCMiles

Monstro

Pitboss

Divad

blue808

cloudofwit

Blazingbob

Topofthetotem

Osborne_Fr

sd246

RandyP

mrSchomburg

thanks again guys

Thanks for the cool books, Nik! The books were in excellent condition and the packing was solid! (thumbs u