• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Special Kudos to Doiby-Dickles for the immediate payment and Great Communication on the purchase of TTA #49.

Thanks Larry!!! (thumbs u

Good Luck on the pursuit of more Timely's!!! :wishluck:

:thumbsup:

Kudos to joecgcmaniac for very sweet copy of X-Men 51 that was expertly packaged and shipped.

:thumbsup:

Kudos out too newbie forumite Sunoco whom I met in person for the exchange. He didn't even give me a hard time for dropping and cracking a corner of the slab in the parking lot. Of course I discounted the book for reslabbing fees but he was cool about it... which I appreciated.

He's in AC now hopefully turning the reslabbing fees into enough $$$ to buy a Hulk 18.

:headbang:

Edited by BronzeBruce13

Kudos out too newbie forumite Sunoco whom I met in person for the exchange. He didn't even give me a hard time for dropping and cracking a corner of the slab in the parking lot. Of course I discounted the book for reslabbing fees but he was cool about it... which I appreciated.

He's in AC now hopefully turning the reslabbing fees into enough $$$ to buy a Hulk 18.

:headbang:

haha big kudos to you for the lovely book and great discount! and i did horrible at AC so i think i got to cool off with the buying. i can't pass up a good deal though.

Thanks again Bruce!!

My wife would like to thank the following boardies for purchasing from my latest sale thread. (There are still a couple of books for sale so take a peek on page 2)

Tony Edwards :applause:

Comicsarefun :applause:

Taterdemalion :applause:

and

an Anonymous buyer :applause:

I personally was trying to ad funds to my Paypal Account for more comics (from sources such as Nick FT) , but we had a unscheduled maintenance issue that needed to be resolved. So I had to put the funds towards a new dishwasher. I told the wife she could wash the dishes by hand until she found a new job, but that argument lasted about a minute in a half. So here is this weeks latest purchase to boot.

th_dc043.jpg

Long overdue Kudos....

IIII for some sweet and accurately graded SA DC romance. Nice to see some newbies actually get it... :makepoint:

jimm94 for some very nice GA westerns. Don't let others steer you wrong...top-notch all the way... (thumbs u

cd4ever for his usual junk. :o Seriously though, he's a great seller that's always offering comics you don't see often in the marketplace... :headbang:

musicmeta for a wonderful HG all-time favorite comic from my childhood... :cloud9:

Jim

Long overdue Kudos cause i didnt realize you did this!

bhhooks22

supapimp

the boop

spiderman-on-tilt

musicmeta - awsome communication and packing!

pinball

MightyBeanComics

mikephoen

alecholland

mschmidt

GACollectibles

Schmakt