• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to hesdeadjim, who came across a cool signed print of a girl in a playing card print dress. He gave it to me for the price of shipping. (thumbs u However, when the safely packed print arrived, I saw it cost twice what he thought it would and he never bothered to ask for me to send him difference. ^^

Did you send the difference anyway?

Yep, but I nearly missed it. I was impressed with the safe packaging and then I was wondering how the heck he could send it cheaper from Germany than I could have sent it in the US so I pulled the envelope out of the trash to check.

It is also worth noting, we had never dealt with each other. Hesdeadjim picked up the print at a convention with a batch of other stuff and contacted me to offer it free simply because he saw I collect poker/playing card items. A class act.

Kudos to szelim for selling and packing securely, Hawkman #4 CGC 8.0. I am really happy to have this in my collection!

Kudos right back to you for your business. IMO, that's a very underrated book. Enjoy!