• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thank you to

• sakaridis
  • cloudofwit
  • cavecarson

for immediate payments for books from my Adventure Comics sales thread. :foryou:

Those paying by PayPal, your books are already on their way. :headbang: If you paid by MO, I'll have them out by Wednesday. :wishluck:

Thanks again! (thumbs u

Yippee! Books are on their way! :banana::banana:

Have a nice day, James. :hi:

Kudos to mikeyriffhard for some cool old books with Captain America in them. :applause:

And if you ever need to be reminded what real kick-azz rock'n'roll is supposed to sound like, ask him for a demo CD.

The Ripovs rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrock!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: out of :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Whoa! Too kind, man! Thanks! And glad you liked the books, too!

Best,

Mikey

Kudos to nochips for a batch of cool DC horror. Including a HOM #220 in great shape that scared the hell out of my wife. (thumbs u lol

...scorpion covers will do this to you if you have lived in a scorpion-infested apartment in Phoenix for almost three years... :whistle:

Kudos to cloudofwit for a superb PPSS slab! (thumbs u The most expensive slab I have bought to date, thus breaking from my tradition of buying cheapy slabs. Very well packaged!

:cloud9: cheapy slabs :cloud9:

Edited by Designer Toast

Kudos to Divad for some sweet Deadly Hands and Rampaging Hulk mags, not to mention a nice copy of Special Edition15.

Kudos also to Silver Surfer for his customer service. He sold me some Alan Light Timely reprints that never arrived. After doing what we could to find them, he provided a full refund. Stand up man!