• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to BillS25 for a great transaction. Thanks for the purchase Bill, glad the books got there safely (worship)

Thank you for the great books and the international mail bomb proof shipping!

I would like to extend kudos and gratitude to 143ksk and bomber-bob for keeping watch over my books this Sunday at WW Chicago. Each of them took some time out of there schedule so I could take care of business at the show.

Without their help I would not have been able to park my car, go to the bathroom, or pick up my graded book from CGC. Thank you so much both of you!! These CGC boards are awesome!!!!!!

:headbang:

I would like to extend kudos and gratitude to 143ksk for keeping watch over my books this Sunday at WW Chicago.

:gossip: Apparently he hasn't noticed the missing Phantom Lady 17 yet... lol

Seriously, it was no problem at all (thumbs u

All the same, it was a major relief off of my shoulders that I saw you in the hall when I arrived Steve. Otherwise, my car may have been towed, as I would have had no way of getting car into the parking garage after taking my books over to the booth.

I won't forget the helpful hand. I was having nightmares last night about how I was going to deal with that problem. I arrived later than I had intended because I really had not come up with a solution to accomplish 2 things at once :)

Overdues Kudos to

skynwalker..Sweet JIM G R Reprint

JohnnyDeLicious For the quick pay

shortstack comics For a GREAT DEAL on some statues

r1970d Lightning fast pay.

silverweb, Quick pay

KingOfRulers As well for his quick pay

Thanks to all .Great board members all the way (thumbs u

I'm terrible with leaving kudos. I buy tons of stuff on the Boards & just don't take the time to complete this final part of the deal. Sorry to all of my sellers.

Special KUDOS go out today to sckao for a job well done.

Here is a great, great seller.