• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to coin-corner I believe this was one of his first, if not his first transaction on the boards. He worked with me on time payments, packed 7 slabs extremely well, and sent them promptly after he received my last payment. I look forward to many pleasant transactions in the future. Thanks again Toby!

Jeremy

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Just as I was slowly getting a little down or in a rut as of late

concerning our wonderful hobby, a book arrives today and

MAJOR KUDOS and an Enormous THANK YOU goes out

to Jeffro for a slabbed copy for one of the holy grails of

DC War Books. :)

I will never forget this Jeff. :cloud9:

Thanks again and take care, (worship)

fay :foryou:

Edited by Fazybones

Many thanks to Elijah Snow (aka Justin) for a batch of Teen Titans (and one Avengers book) which were promptly shipped and well-packaged.

KUDOS to you for your professional communications and a successful transaction!

Chris

(thumbs u

:applause:

Kudos to coin-corner I believe this was one of his first, if not his first transaction on the boards. He worked with me on time payments, packed 7 slabs extremely well, and sent them promptly after he received my last payment. I look forward to many pleasant transactions in the future. Thanks again Toby!

Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy! Kudos to you as well. The transaction was flawless.

toby

A gushing, long-winded Kudos coming right up for The Resurrection...

Pat held some books for me, 4 raw Bats and 4 slabbed Tecs, which he let me pay off in instalments. Then he agreed to take two of my books (Preacher #1 and #2) to Wizard World Philly to get them SSd.

All in all the deal took a while, but we both knew what the other was doing, we communicate constantly and it isn't the first time we've dealt like this. The box arrived today with 6 gorgeous slabs and the 4 raw books and it was well worth the wait. Thanks to Pat for going above and beyond. (worship)

But if anything, it just goes to show that deals can be done over a period of time, but communication is key. The deal fell outside of 30 days on both ends, but neither of us had any worries as we knew exactly what was going on.

Thanks again Pat for a great bomb-proof box of books (thumbs u