• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Cant quite keep up with the HumanTorch these days with buying but I did get a sweet ASM 98 9.4 that I've been looking for for a looooong time from Rube11. Thanks for the quick shipping and easy transaction Steve...

BTW Dave when you get sick of that LB Cole book you just picked up I'll be happy to take it off your hands or you... (thumbs u

Glad I could help! :headbang:

Steve

Kudos to Point Five for some nice EC reprints to go in my reading room

(the wife still calls it a bathroom for some reason :screwy: )

Kudos to Inaflash for a nice Green Lantern

Kudo to rube11 for a nice Ghost Rider #1

All came well packed and quickly, thanks (thumbs u

And thank you for that immediate payment! :applause:

Rube

Thanks so much to campued1010 for once again making buying from him a total pleasure. Some super X-Men books packed extremely secure to avoid the 2009 USPS Package Polo Games, and quickly shipped.

Andre, you are one of the best sellers to deal with!

My pleasure Nick. a great transaction involves 2 parties. As always great communication and super fast payment. Look forward to future transactions.

Thank you so much to lizards2 for two copies of an amazing Copper Age book I always appreciated. And now I know when Mike states a book's back cover is so white it will burn your eyes, take his word for it. He knows how to grade, along with packing securely for safe delivery.

A fantastic experience overall!

Big thanks to GACollectibles for some great Atom Age books.

(thumbs u

Perfectly graded , priced, and packed.

And a belated thanks to all who have sold to me in the past.

Every transaction has been drama-free!

Thanks again!