• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to campued1010 for once again making buying from him a total pleasure. Some super X-Men books packed extremely secure to avoid the 2009 USPS Package Polo Games, and quickly shipped.

Andre, you are one of the best sellers to deal with!

I want to give special kudos to some guy who walked into the store and bought $700 in mid-grade silver age.

I didn't catch his name, but he had a long want-list, pulled out about 50 books, asked for a small discount, and then paid for the stack of books with cash! :o

Then he walked off into the sunset.

We at Bedrock City Comic Co. salute a wonderful customer (thumbs u

I want to give special kudos to some guy who walked into the store and bought $700 in mid-grade silver age.

I didn't catch his name, but he had a long want-list, pulled out about 50 books, asked for a small discount, and then paid for the stack of books with cash! :o

Dream customer. I can't believe you didn't adopt him let alone get his name. doh!

Cant quite keep up with the HumanTorch these days with buying but I did get a sweet ASM 98 9.4 that I've been looking for for a looooong time from Rube11. Thanks for the quick shipping and easy transaction Steve...

BTW Dave when you get sick of that LB Cole book you just picked up I'll be happy to take it off your hands or you... (thumbs u

Edited by Twistty1

Big kudos to Annihilus for a bunch of very nice bronze Captain Marvels and Warlocks that I got for a ridiculously low price. :banana:

WHAT!?!? I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!

J/K man, glad they got there ok and glad you enjoyed 'em (thumbs u

I'll be listing a bunch of Indys either in the VCC or before then, so keep an eye out!

Dream customer. I can't believe you didn't adopt him let alone get his name. doh!

He fell over in shock - give the man a little break as he had to be revived with smelling salt.

Big kudos to Annihilus for a bunch of very nice bronze Captain Marvels and Warlocks that I got for a ridiculously low price. :banana:

WHAT!?!? I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!

J/K man, glad they got there ok and glad you enjoyed 'em (thumbs u

I'll be listing a bunch of Indys either in the VCC or before then, so keep an eye out!

Indies :cloud9:

Kudos to The Silver-Age for a couple a sweet bronze age beauties shipped super quick.

Kudos to bedrockcomics for letting me browse through a couple of new collections and working a great deal with me. If anyone plans on hitting the Boston con in October, stop by his table. Some absolutely fantastic high grade early silver DC, Avengers and a ton of other sweet stuff. Bronze age heaven :cloud9:

Kudos to the following for quick payment enjoy the books.

50AE_DE

Bosco685

Offbeat

EvilAsh

EggsAckley

Thank you to Evil Uncle for some fabulous books that were packaged and shipped so professionally, I'd purchase from him again and again.

Much appreciated!