• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to mstrange. for some great early Nick Fury's

Kudos to Palamas and innocuous for some major acquisitions done with total professionalism and absolute confidence.

Take it from me you can trust these guys, they have tons of integrity.

Bob

Big kudos to BillS25 for selling me his Wonder Woman #5 undercopy after he purchased an upgrade from the gal above.

Much apprecialed, Bill!

(thumbs u

Kudo's right back at ya! :golfclap: You made it a very flawless and smooth transaction! Anyone is lucky to have you as a buyer!

Kudos to comicdey for a lovely Spirit #22, I've always loved that cover, thanks, Collin! (worship)

Kudos right back to you for always being such a pleasure to visit with.

Kudos also to Fedoraman for quick payment on a coverless Hulk 2....soon to be in a cover near you.

Thanks Frank. I really appreciate your lightning fast payments.

While I am here, I would also like to thank all the people that have dealt with me over the past couple of years. Out of many, many selling & buying transactions, I only had 1 bad experience. That is pretty amazing.

Kudos (again) to EggsAckley for going to the vault and pulling me a sweet copy of Cherry Poptart #2! Always great to do business with Howard :banana: