• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A huge shout out to [font:Arial Black]divad[/font] for the contents of the mystery box he sent me as my prize for my 4th place finish in the March Madness grading contest.

I posted the contents of the box in the grading contest thread. Astounding!

Kudos to:

--FIREFLY for a sweet GL #18--packaged to survive a bomb. Thanks, Julio. :thumbsup:

--arexcrooke for a very nice Bats #242, my first Batman pedigree. :luhv: Thanks, Arex.

Bigtime Kudos to Snake Eyes, cavecarson, mrlatko, topofthetotem and porcupine48 for their recent purchases. all paid quickly, and were a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you once again to SPIRIT_RADIO for a fabulous order of books that were extremely well packaged, quickly shipped, and accurately graded.

Mark, every order has been a wonderful experience. Much appreciated!

Kudos to LoneTree for the sweet deal on the Wolverine and Fantastic Four lots that just arrived today. Beautiful books! Thanks Brian! :applause:

Thank you so much to dudeman5000 for a fabulous Detective slab that was safely packaged, rapidly shipped, and looks fantastic.

You're one of the good ones, Chris!

Thank you so much to Annihilus for being just an overall amazing seller (and person) to deal with. He made the last sales thread not only a huge success, but loads of fun for everyone.

Gary, you're a superstar!

Thank you so much to Annihilus for being just an overall amazing seller (and person) to deal with. He made the last sales thread not only a huge success, but loads of fun for everyone.

Gary, you're a superstar!

Back atcha sir...it's people like you that make this place so much fun to hang around swappin' books and kickin' it old school.

Thanks Nick!

A super great big KUDOS to BULLSEYE for a

wonderful lot of Sgt Fury's.One of the greatest deals ever

and it got here GREASED lightning FAST

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!What a GREAT box of comics,

and super smooth easy and great to deal with

Jimmers :applause: (thumbs u

Repeated thank you to kdoginohio for another amazing transaction, loaded with undergraded books, super-safe packaging, and rapid shipping.

Anyone not buying from Keith is doing me a favor, as it just leaves more great books for my collection.

:o