• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Most XLNT KUDOs to joker-fish for brokering my ASM 28 sale and follow-up transaction! Fantastic communication and an exemplary effort on behalf of the greater comic collecting brotherhood in general! :headbang:

Overdue Kudos to:

FIREFLY

Pirate

and

LoneTree

All 3 are good sellers :)

Thanks, brother. Your business is greatly appreciated.

And thanks to everyone who has purchased from me as well as the laughs provided. You have all made it alot easier for me to attend past and future cons this year with fast payments and friendly support. I hope to provide even more freebies, completions to your current runs, random pleasurable (and unpleasurable) reads, and so on, to you all. You have all been awesome: Spirit Radio, Freekster, OV, MedicAr, Dhurley1125, TooSnappy, Crows, Branget, MagZ, Conditionfreak, Joeklecko, Pink181, Gaz2810i, Cloudofwit, Bio-Rupp, Jonjesper, 3319comics, DiceX, and on and on :blahblah: . You guys, ROCK! :headbang:

Glad to be of good service to you all! :cool:

For the person that has everything, just come on down to Grandpa Lebowski's shop and he'll prove ya wrong.

Amazingly-safe packaging, rapid shipment, and a wonderful Gaiman slab. I am overjoyed!

TJ, you are one of the good guys.

Thank you so much to Boomtown for being another stand-up seller to deal with that goes above and beyond for his buyers. An overall great guy!

Much appreciated, Mark.

Overdue Kudos to:

FIREFLY

Pirate

and

LoneTree

All 3 are good sellers :)

Thanks, brother. Your business is greatly appreciated.

And thanks to everyone who has purchased from me as well as the laughs provided. You have all made it alot easier for me to attend past and future cons this year with fast payments and friendly support. I hope to provide even more freebies, completions to your current runs, random pleasurable (and unpleasurable) reads, and so on, to you all. You have all been awesome: Spirit Radio, Freekster, OV, MedicAr, Dhurley1125, TooSnappy, Crows, Branget, MagZ, Conditionfreak, Joeklecko, Pink181, Gaz2810i, Cloudofwit, Bio-Rupp, Jonjesper, 3319comics, DiceX, and on and on :blahblah: . You guys, ROCK! :headbang:

Glad to be of good service to you all! :cool:

Thanks buddy !! (thumbs u

Just got a package today from Bubbagump. Rick is a great seller. I got some variants, and a Marvel Zombie TPB for my daughter. This is probably the third time I have bought from him, and will do again and again. (you should too) He also threw in a HC Mary Jane book for my daughter. Bubbagump Rocks :headbang:

Wanted to say thanks to Foolkiller too. Brian has been sharing the HG variants as he finds them.

This board is the best for finding books!