• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Super kudos to musicmeta for a lovely run of conservatively graded bronze Captain Americas (that I still feel I got for a way too low price, even with shipping charges from US to Greece) and for the best packaging job I've seen so far from a seller in these boards. (worship)

Not that I've ever had any major complaints in that department from any of the guys here, but Michael truly went above and beyond! :applause:

Yeah, I agree! I got some really nice slabs from musicmeta too. Thanks Michael. We really appreciate your efforts.

(worship)

Overdue KUDOS to

Mr. Diggler

topofthetotem

AND

October

Honourable (and honorable, too!) Men of Comics, and brilliant collectors.

My sincerest gratitude.

I remain sirs, your most 'umble and obedient servant.

(worship)

Just want to give a Great Big Kudo's to zuckuss2003 (John) great guy to deal with..super fast shipping and the packing was top notch. + Freebies.... it doesn't get much better

thanks again!! (thumbs u

Kudos to dudeman5000 for some Green Lantern books shipped, quickly I might add, in a bombproof shelter encased in some way cool bags and boards! (thumbs u You rock Chris!!

-Barry

Kudos to dudeman5000 for some Green Lantern books shipped, quickly I might add, in a bombproof shelter encased in some way cool bags and boards! (thumbs u You rock Chris!!

-Barry

:applause: Thank You Brother! I have a whole bunch of kudos coming as soon as I close out this current sale!!

:banana: Chris