• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to jonjesper for getting me 2 flawless copies of the True Blood SDCC variant.

Kudos to beachbum for getting me 2 SDCC Witchblade variants.

Kudos to EvilAsh for a great transaction.

All are great guys to work with. Thanks again guys!!! (worship)

I just wanted to do roll call and give MAJOR KUDOS to the following people who have either donated books, funds, and baby clothes to my family's needs as well as purchased from the sales thread. MAJOR KUDOS also to those who sent awesome, supportive, encouraging PMs to my family and I. You guys have no idea how much your efforts and kind words have helped us push forward during these difficult, tough times. I think I have everyone, but please forgive me if I missed anyone. You guys are really special people and my wife and I thank you. :foryou:

jpolz, Evil Uncle, bryan91, claudio, medusanyc, frankbearss, conditionfreak, Boozad, SPIRIT_RADIO, Chuck Gower, shortstack comics, decepticon, ThatOneGuy, Kathryn, itssmeeeeee, seanfingh, jonjesper, DeafMuteComics, Sanj Mitra, CoinAddict, Lebowski, Bosco685, magZ, Ken Aldred, branget, Silent Master, chrisco37, comix4fun, Freekster, Evil Ash, MedicAR, NewEnglandGothic, arzach42, gcstomp, cloudofwit, Beau, skypinkblu, mschmidt, ffcomics, LBJARM, dhurley1125, TooSnappy, Fantastic Thor, rawisokv, gaz2810i, SlingingWeb, and LloydJBailey.

I just wanted to do roll call and give MAJOR KUDOS to the following people who have either donated books, funds, and baby clothes to my family's needs as well as purchased from the sales thread. MAJOR KUDOS also to those who sent awesome, supportive, encouraging PMs to my family and I. You guys have no idea how much your efforts and kind words have helped us push forward during these difficult, tough times. I think I have everyone, but please forgive me if I missed anyone. You guys are really special people and my wife and I thank you. :foryou:

jpolz, Evil Uncle, bryan91, claudio, medusanyc, frankbearss, conditionfreak, Boozad, SPIRIT_RADIO, Chuck Gower, shortstack comics, decepticon, ThatOneGuy, Kathryn, itssmeeeeee, seanfingh, jonjesper, DeafMuteComics, Sanj Mitra, CoinAddict, Lebowski, Bosco685, magZ, Ken Aldred, branget, Silent Master, chrisco37, comix4fun, Freekster, Evil Ash, MedicAR, NewEnglandGothic, arzach42, gcstomp, cloudofwit, Beau, skypinkblu, mschmidt, ffcomics, LBJARM, dhurley1125, TooSnappy, Fantastic Thor, rawisokv, gaz2810i, SlingingWeb, and LloydJBailey.

You are a class act Julio. I have said it before but I will say it again. You help make these boards a better place. (thumbs u

...and KUDOS to you my friend for being an awsome guy on and off the boards!!!

Kudos to limited66 for a 9.4 Captain America 131 bronze book! (I have an original Gene Colan page with the cover scene, so I wanted a nice copy to go along with the page). Quick ship, priced right. Thanks!

My pleasure! (thumbs u

Super kudos to musicmeta for a lovely run of conservatively graded bronze Captain Americas (that I still feel I got for a way too low price, even with shipping charges from US to Greece) and for the best packaging job I've seen so far from a seller in these boards. (worship)

Not that I've ever had any major complaints in that department from any of the guys here, but Michael truly went above and beyond! :applause:

Super kudos to musicmeta for a lovely run of conservatively graded bronze Captain Americas (that I still feel I got for a way too low price, even with shipping charges from US to Greece) and for the best packaging job I've seen so far from a seller in these boards. (worship)

Not that I've ever had any major complaints in that department from any of the guys here, but Michael truly went above and beyond! :applause:

Yeah, I agree! I got some really nice slabs from musicmeta too. Thanks Michael. We really appreciate your efforts.

(worship)

Overdue KUDOS to

Mr. Diggler

topofthetotem

AND

October

Honourable (and honorable, too!) Men of Comics, and brilliant collectors.

My sincerest gratitude.

I remain sirs, your most 'umble and obedient servant.

(worship)