• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Spiritradio for his acurate descriptions (comics were better then described) and his awesome packaging!!!(lots of bubble wrap!! and fast shipping (paid for books on Friday and got them on Tuesday!!!)

I will be looking for more buys from this seller in the future

Also, Mark sent a great free comics to boot!!!

Just wanted to leave some MAJOR KUDOs for campued1010 (Andre! youdaman!) for working with me on a combo deal, ASM 9, 15 and 28...all stellar CGC 9.0 copies that meet my exacting standards! :insane:

Set up a time payment deal (as we've done in the past) and Andre hand-delivered the books to me in San Diego at Torrey Pines the day we played golf (before the SD Comic-Con)...just an absolute pleasure working with Andre and I couldn't have swung these books without Andre working with me on the time payments! (thumbs u

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Kudos to Filter81 for a great transaction! Thank you! (thumbs u

And a special thank you for a great job of packaging. And the packaging was really important in this case because the box looks like it got the heck beaten out of it. :D

Thank you so much to Sckao for some fantastic books that were securely packaged and rapidly shipped. An overall super experience!

It's sellers like Shin that make a huge difference on the boards.

(worship)

Kudos to Shark aka Mike for my five Batman cgc 9.8 comics..... my 300-399 registry is nearing completion. Packing was great....Wish I could find garage sales like that.....

And thanks to you Art for making this transaction as seamless as it could possibly get! Thanks again! (thumbs u