• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to everyone here and all others who have purchased from or sold to me this past week. All great transactions!:

Spider-Dan, shadroch, 143ksk, Ramses717 , TAFKADixie , LBJARM , tigers comics, DeafMuteComics, TupennyConan, joeypost , whomerjay,

Snake Eyes and Comicopolis

Super duper mighty mighty kudos to the nicest person on the boards - Skypinkblu.

Not only does she give the best deals with super grading, all bagged and boarded, and super fast shipping across the pond, it takes me 5 minutes of pulling out really good books before I get to the stuff I've actually bought since she includes so many freebies.

Sha - you are an absolute star. (worship)

You are as always, too kind, Andrew...Major Kudos to Comicopolis, for being so nice to deal with. Super fast payment and he's just fun!

(worship)(worship)(worship)

:gossip: I had to fill up the box, shipping to the UK for those flat rate thingys, is WAY too expensive;) Glad you liked them!

MAJOR MAJOR KUDOs for rube11 for the latest suh-weeeet HG FF Slabs to add to my set...really appreciate you working with me Steve! :headbang::headbang:

Anytime I can help out a fellow FF collector I will!

Good luck with the set, it is starting to look really nice.

Steve

KUDOS to BLIND OWL and MLMEADE

I've dealt with both multiple times , and never a disappointment (thumbs u

And for those of you who have NOT dealt with Mark. (Not many of you, as Mark is a buying machine. lol ) He's a GREAT guy to deal with. One of the best on the boards!

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

A Gigantic Kudos and a bigger thank you to Thirdgreenham

for an incredible package of 3 slabs and 10 Beautiful raw books

all packaged and graded to perfection. (thumbs u

Thanks again for the awesome Key freebie and letting me make

time payments. (worship)

:foryou: