• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Overdue Kudos to 2 outstanding forum members !

FatComicMafia - For 3 perfect slabs including G.I. 104 9.8 (for my parachute collection) :headbang:

and

skybolt - For a really nice Fight Comics #42 CGC 6.5 (parachute cover) :headbang:

Also id like to thank both sellers for shipping to an alternative address for me (thumbs u

FatComicMafia - For 3 perfect slabs including G.I. 104 9.8 (for my parachute collection) :headbang:

and

skybolt - For a really nice Fight Comics #42 CGC 6.5 (parachute cover) :headbang:

Also id like to thank both sellers for shipping to an alternative address for me (thumbs u

:o

You and Trooper now competing for parachute covers?

and

:o

You and Trooper now competing for parachute covers?

I should have kept quiet about my fetish until my collection was complete :cry:

Kudos to the following....

Bomber Bob for a cool and very smooth trade deal. Great to deal with.

Comicseekers for a sweet batch of slabs. Super fast delivery.

Foolkiller for a REALLY nice bunch of slabs.

(worship) to you all.