• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to AGGIEZ, c-mack, Arcade, and reed_richards for each paying their fair share of the tab at the first Houston area CGC board get-together.

That was very unlike a group of comic nerds and each of you is to be commended! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Kudos to AGGIEZ, c-mack, Arcade, and reed_richards for each paying their fair share of the tab at the first Houston area CGC board get-together.

That was very unlike a group of comic nerds and each of you is to be commended! (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

worth every dollar ! best night ive had in months!

andshould add your name on there for letting us see some great comics and some great stories!!

i wonder when i should try and set this up again? hm

I just wanted to leave major kudos to Shocker, whom I had a fantastic transaction with on these boards. Superfast shipping, packaged safe and secure, honest and quick responses. Another great boardmember I hope to have future transactions with. Thanks for all. (thumbs u

All blessing be upon flatrock02 for helping me out with my 1981 DCs quest. Great communication, a great deal, and he shipped it all so fast he must have conned the Postal Service to work on Sunday.

Big Kudo's right back at ya, a pleasure (thumbs u

Mucho kudos to flatrock02 for some great comics and being understanding enough to not shout at me for my one stupid mistake!

Cheers Mike (thumbs u

Big Kudo's right back at ya Andrew(worship)

It was a pleasure.

Edited by flatrock02