• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Sending out some huge kudos to JerryZ for the high grade conan lot which I recently purchased. Fantastic items, just awesome. Another great forum member to deal with. (worship) Thanks again for all.

Kudos to Jonjesper For hauling a comic to LBCC for me to pick up cause I am to cheap to pay for shipping. :)

Thanks a lot. It was a pleasure to meet you and Doug Mahnke.

Did you happen to see the tall guy getting sketches for the CFF? Mr. Mahnke did an awesome Batman for my friend Christian...

:applause:

-slym

Kudos to Greggy. There is a reason he is the King. Bought a sweet Superman 252 from him. The transaction from start to finish was just....easy, quick, accurate, everything you could want.

(thumbs u

Kudos to EvilAsh for a Great Sig Series book, Shipped quick as lighting and packed nice and tight.

Thanks again.

Danny

(worship) Right back atcha Danny! Thanks for the fast payment, enjoy the book! ^^

And last, but not least, this week.....major kudos to flatrock02 for a huge, freshly bagged and boarded, lot of Batman comics

:)

kudos to davidking623 for a cool mix of Batman related comics

kudos to shark2557 for a nice big ole batch of Batman comics!

hmm, is there a theme here? hm

And last, but not least, this week.....major kudos to flatrock02 for a huge, freshly bagged and boarded, lot of Batman comics

:)

Thanks Bill, Big Kudo's right back at ya, always a pleasure (thumbs u

Edited by flatrock02