• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadians- How are we Shipping to the US Now?

14 posts in this topic

I'm not anymore. Shipping prices are.... screwy.gif
The strength of the CDN $ is actually hurting us on on-line. I have to charge an extra $1 or so now for 1-4 books because I'm losing money on each item I ship using my old rates....

20 books? Probably $15-20USD with $100CDN insured via Expresspost.

I'm not anymore. Shipping prices are.... screwy.gif
The strength of the CDN $ is actually hurting us on on-line. I have to charge an extra $1 or so now for 1-4 books because I'm losing money on each item I ship using my old rates....

20 books? Probably $15-20USD with $100CDN insured via Expresspost.

I paid $43 to ship 60 books Expedited Parcel. Worse yet.....I paid $11 to ship 2 raw comics via small packet 893whatthe.gif

Used to be able to ship a few raw books for about $6

Shipping between Canadians and Americans is screwy.gif I pay between 18-21 bucks to ship 1-2 slabs foreheadslap.gif

Little off topic, but what do you use (box type) to ship just a slab or two? I'll be needing to ship some soon is why I ask.

Shipping between Canadians and Americans is screwy.gif I pay between 18-21 bucks to ship 1-2 slabs foreheadslap.gif

Little off topic, but what do you use (box type) to ship just a slab or two? I'll be needing to ship some soon is why I ask.

Sometimes I use the larger priority boxes and then wrap it up with brown paper.

I use the US Priority boxes.. perfect for slabs cloud9.gif

After a recent batch of ridiculous incidents I will no longer use Canada Post to ship items to the USA. Packages lost, prices set when the exchange rates were much different, unexplained delays...

I'll use it to ship within Canada, that's about it.

I paid $14 to ship two slabs to USA Last weeks

Whereabouts?

New York Are I beleive ( I need To find the canada post forms.

I put both of them in Same box,,

Plus I have a Canada post Venture 1 card