• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Came Back for This?

324 posts in this topic

lol Sorry Vince (not really Joe btw Flee) but this is freakin' Hilarious! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

No sheit. I loved the attention to nerd-detail, like the Alba posters 27_laughing.gif, the wires hanging from the ceiling, the action figures/Bowen busts, etc. Hilarious. thumbsup2.gif

The guy definitely has talent.

Pretty incredible and a good hoot. But this makes me think, has anybody ever met Joe Collector in person ? I would imagine for someone so involved in comic books in this message board he must have met at least a couple of forum members.

Yes, I'm interested in knowing whether he's some sort of part-time model, Nordic demi-god (as he seems to aver) or if he's (let us say) the last kid to be picked for volleyball.

Fantastic gif, by the way. The Jessica Alba posters are a nice touch. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yay! Now who gets the duty of posting this image every time JC feels the need to say something?

Feel free, as I think this is absolutely hilarious, and is so far from hitting home that I'm not perturbed in the least.

Flee has serious talent and I'm honored to be included in his work. hail.gif

Yay! Now who gets the duty of posting this image every time JC feels the need to say something?

Feel free, as I think this is absolutely hilarious, and is so far from hitting home that I'm not perturbed in the least.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Taken like a true Titanian Eternal 893applaud-thumb.gif

Taken like a true Titanian Eternal 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just want to be part of this thread.

I Came Back for This?

First offical Forum Drama Queen Entrance? hail.gif

This place is so bizarre. screwy.gif

If I just need to take some time off and leave silently, there are multiple threads started about why I left, where I am, who scared me off, if I'm still alive, etc.

But if I actually post a thread stating that I'm simply taking on some more professional duties, and can't participate for a bit, I'm branded a Drama Queen.

confused-smiley-013.gif

I can't believe this thread is still going. Quite ironic that a thread started about how boring things are around here had become the most boring thread I've seen yet until Flee Marquette added his brilliant gif hail.gif.