• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member you woulld least like to have dinner with

38 posts in this topic

[

I remember that fellow, who'd actually believe him though...I mean who actually wants to buy Spider-Man books anyway? confused-smiley-013.gif

You say that, but I know there is a Spidey cover out there somewhere (maybe ASM 175) where Spidey or the Punisher or the Hitman is floating down on a parachute. Find it and add it to the list!!!!!!!!

Punisher War Journal #38, already own a CGC 9.8 copy. But spidey....nope. I owned all the Hitman books at one point, none there.

You're on the list too sleeping.gif

Hey!

You are the only one who hasn't been Denassimilated.

Shape up. poke2.gif

confused.gif

Denassimilated = Dena Avatar. makepoint.gif

I'm surprised this hasn't turned into alternating Deathlok and JC mentions.

Me, I'd have dinner with anybody except maybe...well I won't say 'cause who knows when somebody will have a comic I want to buy?

27_laughing.gif

Heralds2Galactus.

He'd offer to pick up the check, then split when I go to see a man about a horse.

And when you get back to the table...you're a victim of a dine and dash and nothing more than a PM stating that "the check is in the mail!"

Heralds2Galactus.

He'd offer to pick up the check, then split when I go to see a man about a horse.

And when you get back to the table...you're a victim of a dine and dash and nothing more than a PM stating that "the check is in the mail!"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I don't know who i would least like to have dinner with but i sure know who i would like TO have dinner with shy.gif

I don't think I would enjoy sitting down to a dinner of Chille with Paratrooper, 893whatthe.gifalthough a few or several beers would be great if he brought along some of his awesome Trooper books. thumbsup2.gif

I thought cheese went with chili??? cloud9.gif and beer?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I know they do but I'm worried about the results unless we got a really long

table in an outdoor restaurant with the wind at my back.

Hazy Fazy, no worries I own stock in Beano!

stormcloud.gif

I don't think I would enjoy sitting down to a dinner of Chille with Paratrooper, 893whatthe.gifalthough a few or several beers would be great if he brought along some of his awesome Trooper books. thumbsup2.gif

I thought cheese went with chili??? cloud9.gif and beer?? confused-smiley-013.gif

stormcloud.gif

27_laughing.gif

Heralds2Galactus.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I don't know who i would least like to have dinner with but i sure know who i would like TO have dinner with shy.gif

Fox, you get your happy a ss to San Diego, I'll buy you dinner and get you trashed American Style!

(God, my age is showing. Almost 40 and I still use the word 'trashed')

stormcloud.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Flee, the last three creations of yours have been priceless. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I laughed so damn hard at that I almost pooed a little.

Gross! makepoint.gif Too much information! Talk to the hand! More than I needed to know!

And its before 9:00am no less!

Had to wake up early, just now got back from the dentists office. I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. When I wrote that I was pretty high on Vicadin....good Stuff btw thumbsup2.gif

I laughed so damn hard at that I almost pooed a little.

Gross! makepoint.gif Too much information! Talk to the hand! More than I needed to know!

And its before 9:00am no less!

Had to wake up early, just now got back to the dentists office. I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. When I wrote that I was pretty high on Vicadin....good Stuff btw thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif