• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 year approval period?????

150 posts in this topic

-Aren't you the same Lia... 'er Lawyer that bought an X-Men 5 in NM from Comic-Keys and were very satisfied with the transaction?

Didn't it take you about 2 months to finally conclude payments on a $2000 purchase once you finally sent the initial payment of $1000 about 4 weeks after he was holding it for you, regailing him with excuse after excuse after excuse as to why you couldn't come up with $2000 all at once, Donald Chump???

Careful with your answer, if you address this issue at all because if you need reminding via a dose of your own deceitful words, I believe he saved ALL of the PMs for this kind of rainy day, and I can request them for you as a reminder if need be.

So you see, here you are, flapping your narrow-shouldered gums, just another 893censored-thumb.gif-artist extroadinnaire who gets paid (obviously very little) for the one thing he knows how to do.

You know, for somebody who keeps saying you aren't Comic-Keys, you do have an amazing knowledge of that person's PMs. You're a joke.

Doc, Why not seek out the subjects of your affection and tell them to their face. I'm sure we'd (since you stuck my name in their as well) welcome hearing you deliver your tag line signature coming right from the horse's 893censored-thumb.gif !! goodevil.gif

But what do you think of that little tale of woe, delay and excuses? Kind of puts the Ultimate Nullifyer's vast wealth in the proper perspective, doesn't it?

We were debating wealth weren't we? Lia...'er Lawyers that can't cough up $2,000 in less than 3 months? I'm listening. Are you listening?? I don't hear him disputing it, do you??? How is he going to dispute PMs from months ago that can't be altered if he comes on here with his gray Poupon moustache and denies it, then I plaster it up in attachments for a reality check?

When something is irrefutibly true, then I'm a joke??? No Donut. Ask Mrs. Donut. Give her a few Vicodins to loosen her tongue and I'm sure she'll tell you who the real joke is.

...and Old Guy's abused hound is once more granted a brief respite from the soldering iron.

Can any of you discuss comics? Is it that you're unwilling to discuss comics, or just unable to?

Sure, what did you think the first time you read the end of FF 7? Did you realize at the time that it was a typo? Or did you have to sit there for a minute wondering what the hell Reed was talking about?

Doc, You remind me of a predictible, little, greasy rat that sticks your head up out of the sewer drain everytime I post with your same tired old Dupcak 893censored-thumb.gif that you've resorted to 100 times. You have no earthly purpose other than to troll me with your half-witted, ill-conceived, bogus remarks.

Don't have an FF 7, don't want an FF 7, and I care even less about Reed Richard's Dialogue in FF7 than I do about your pathetic attempt to sharpshoot me.

What do you think of page 15 from Human Torch #5????

You asked if anyone was around to talk comics... how you could see my reply as "sharpshooting" I have no idea...

Not a big Kurrgo fan? I didn't read it when it came out of course, but I thought it was an interesting comment on our society and prejudice... right up to the part when Reed confuses "shrinking" and "enlarging"...

Which Human Torch? The one older than my father, the one as old as Khaos, or the one younger than the heir to the Darthdiesel empire?

Let's face it. EVERYTHING is funny when directed at me....from afar. Close up, any misplaced laughter in my direction fades to silence very quickly upon direct eye contact. In the real world, which is peopled with the same type of reprobates present here, the only one doing the laughing at other's expense is me.

And I can prove that with a simple experiment if anyone here would be willing to repeat all their overabundant disrespect and name calling to my face in the confines of a locked room with no avenue of escape. And why not. I'm supposed to be some 50 year old broken down old man that's about 5'1". Right? Why not act on your whims and call me an 893censored-thumb.gif to my face and teach me a lesson in humility that y'all say I sorely need?

You have Doc and Old Guy, pathetically following me around like two Submissives with 893censored-thumb.gif -leashes, trolling my posts before I even finish them with their "Yeah...but you're Dupcak" brilliance. You've got Dr.Banner, the witless wonder, trying to match wits with me on every post, and yet he couldn't match his wits against a flat pair of 893censored-thumb.gif!!, and about 25 other geniuses that I have to sidestep that are laying down piles of 893censored-thumb.gif that I must answer to, just to make one COMIC post or be helpful to someone after answering back 50 posts of complete garbage.

And that's not a threat i made in the paragraph above the last one although 99% will interpret it as a threat. In the real world, not this Internet Sissified land of make-believe, real men back up their real words with real actions. Unfortunately, most comic folks, dropouts from the real world, are starting out with an already distorted and warped sense of what transpires in the real world and their place within it, they're senses of reality become even further muddled by the false power that they perceive that the web imparts on them.

But then again, the truth is something you don't like to hear when you have your own warped concepts of the pseudo-truth. That's why I'm persona-non-grata, hanging on by a thread here, yet I'm the one under constant attack. The truth hurts. Some, more than others. Sometimes the truth hurts even more than physical pain. I take great satisfaction in that.