• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 year approval period?????

150 posts in this topic

Lighthouse, you are going to send me one free DC of my choice for every PM I get asking if this is true.

You should have seen the number of PM's I got when I told the forum I was Joanna a few months ago... tongue.gif

I'll set aside a few books for the hush fund... I just couldn't keep your secret any longer... insane.gif

Well... this secret anyway... I still haven't revealed to anyone that Bugaboo is one of your shill accounts... blush.gif

I'm sorry I just put in his name on the search and this one came up and all the Sumerian stuff reminded me of Conan, when he makes his speech. And I also miss JD's Conan avatar. I was just checking someof the infamous seller names since my friend put up an auciton in a chat room and I immeadiately recognized it as one of the scammer sellers mentioned on the threads.

I was looking through some of the threads I had printed up that really "stirred the pot" here is one where Mr. Nice aka Comic Keys, aka Robojo made things interesting.

:bump:

One of Hammer's best burn downs.... lol

Here is the last Mr. Nice Thread

Final Hammer Act

And the beginning of "Perry." Another one of his shills.