• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: SILVER AGE SURVIVOR SERIES - Round 5

Choose next comic to depart  

543 members have voted

1. 1. Choose next comic to depart

76 posts in this topic

time for a few predictions

Top Ten

AF 15

Showcase 4

FF 1

Hulk 1

JIM 83

B&B 28

Showcase 22

Spidey 1

X-Men 1

and while I think that it should be Adventure 247 I think that it will be TOS 39

Final 5

AF15

Showcase 4

FF1

B&B 28

and hardest choice is X-Men 1 for the last.

I see 5 books on that list that need to go before Adventure 247. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Amen to that bro! I know it won't survive much longer, but just because they have characters like:

Cosmetic Boy (cosmic boy) - lethal at the make-up counter of Macy's.

Princess Projectile Vomiting (princess projectra) - you get the picture.

Chemical Dependency King (chemical king) - is it 4:20 yet?

Fairy Lad (ferro lad) - hardening powers only work when in men's locker rooms.

Bad Impression Boy (chameleon boy) - does an ok Borat.

and many others of like ilk, doesn't mean they should get the boot.

Seriously though, I do agree John. I think there are about 4 to 5 others that should get kicked off first. We'll see though. Seems like there are a lot of Legion haters.

Looks like GL and TTA are neck and neck in this one. Personally, I'm pulling for Adventure 247 to last a few more rounds. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif It has nothing to do with JC either. I like the Legion, I like the goofy costumes and the ridiculous names, superpowers, and storylines. Come on Chlorophyll Kid, Color Kid - those are priceless. Call me wussy now, go on, do it...

In fairness to the Legion, I believe Chlorophyll Kid and Color Kid were in the Legion of Substitute Heroes, not the Legion proper. The Legion had a much higher standard for admission, and would never allow such silly characters. Just ask Bouncing Boy and Matter-Eater Lad.