• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Sketch Covers Megathread

2,238 posts in this topic

The only issue I have found with sending out Fallen Son books for commissions is that they always come back with bends, spine creases etc. I ship them vary safely in top loaders but I guess the artists arent as carefull with the books as I would like them to be. They Ayers in particular has ink marks all over on the back cover and a LARGE 1 inch spine crease.

But I guess it is worth it cause I got a great piece of OA from one of the classics

The only issue I have found with sending out Fallen Son books for commissions is that they always come back with bends, spine creases etc. I ship them vary safely in top loaders but I guess the artists arent as carefull with the books as I would like them to be. They Ayers in particular has ink marks all over on the back cover and a LARGE 1 inch spine crease.

But I guess it is worth it cause I got a great piece of OA from one of the classics

i have encounted that as well with a couple of my sketch covers.

on another note, i got this from a very talented artist that lives in my area, Matthew Magnus. i saw some of his stuff, and upon meeting him, he was kind enough to do a Fallen Son cover for me.

check out his stuff on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=553825480&ref=pb

this is the cover he did for me:

fallensoncaptainamericasketchbymatt.jpg

I finally have some to contribute! spotlight.gif

The first is from Greg Horn

FSHorn.jpg

Then we have Angel Medina

FSMedina.jpg

And the last is my absolute favorite, I love Mouse Guard and I love Cap, so it was more natural than it seems on the surface.....

FSPetersen.jpg

Here are some of my new ones.....I sent a full sketch of winter soilder by Perkins to CGC (which is even more amazing then his half body winder soilder) and I will post that when it comes in

to see larger pics check out my comic art fans gallery

http://www.comicartfans.com/my/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=25233

45013-1.jpg.df67d03ec66faebafc7de9fd95de48ca.jpg

45014-2.jpg.97ac03c82ef8437b0fb26c1263118c98.jpg

45015-3.jpg.1de8bda9ad2aa5cb8059b2ae93169cb7.jpg

45016-4.jpg.adfcd6b18aae1c166984dc59d1ffb83a.jpg

45017-5.jpg.199fa1eddbe1726a3f09f6d3eee47388.jpg