• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Sketch Covers Megathread

2,238 posts in this topic

Here is one Mike Mayhew is doing for me...he says hes 85% done with it and sent me this pic on the progress....I LOVE HOW ITS COMMING ALONG.

oh and the faint lines around the white area are the plastic holder which I cut out an area for the artist to draw on..

(Tip: If you are getting these commissions done have the artist keep the books in a top holder in which you cut out the area for them to draw..the second pic is the full book with my request on top . Some artist dislike doing it this was BUT because of the white cover and some that I have reiceved back which had 4-8 spine creases, I dont want to take a chance.)

brilliant idea.

there are some very nice sets on the Comic Art Fan Galleries

Thirteen of them are mine! :) Though, a lot of the others on there are much better than my collection.

There's really only a handful of people that collected and posted them. The bulk of that handful has posted in this thread.

sorry para its not for sale, but feel free to contact brian directly he would be more then happy to make one for you. You can contact him directly on Comic Art fans....Look for his gallery under brian postman

Some Cap FS covers I just got or havent posted yet...

Mike Norton for ComicDonna!

ssdonna.jpg

Matt Wagner...one of my favorite creators

sscapwgner.jpg

Marc Wolfe...knocked it out of the park, one of the best I have ever seen!

sscapwolfe.jpg

Jim Starlin..notorious for doing Thanks Eyes and the eyebrows I was pretty happy to get him to do something a little more (not much granted..), was still pretty happy with it...Starlin :cloud9:

sscapstarlin.jpg

Linsner...

I asked him to do something zombie-ish for Cap and was pleased with the results. He has to be on the top 5, if not the best creator to do Cap FS covers.I think Raph would agree after seeing his gorgeous Linsner cover!!!

sscaplinsner.jpg

Just got an email from Brain Postman...Here it is..(and I decided to go with cap Paratrooping based on one forumite who said he would like to see one done this way....I think his name is Paratrooper)

bigger pic here

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=46001

Just sent Postman a email through CAF, let's see if he responds. Would be really cool to get one of those done for my collection.

jon, those are some seriously nice covers that you got done!

and i agree, Linsner really does a fantastic job on every FS cover he does.

Also, I really like the one you got done by Marc Wolfe. my fave of the ones of his that i've seen for sure.

jon, those are some seriously nice covers that you got done!

and i agree, Linsner really does a fantastic job on every FS cover he does.

Also, I really like the one you got done by Marc Wolfe. my fave of the ones of his that i've seen for sure.

mine was better :baiting: