• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Sketch Covers Megathread

2,238 posts in this topic

I saw the Tony Moore Fallen Son Sketch covers up close and they are by far the best Fallen Son Sketch covers ever done. I have close to 20 coming in and nothing is as nice as these...the Marc Wolfe one is a close 2nd...simply awesome..and Chris...get in line on the Moore book :sumo::baiting:

I met him, he took over for kidwell on american wasteland. Seems like a nice guy. Did you meet R.D. Hall the writer? Super nice guy.

I met him, he took over for kidwell on american wasteland. Seems like a nice guy. Did you meet R.D. Hall the writer? Super nice guy.

Andrew Mangum was a really nice guy. He was pumped about doing the cover for me. He really took his time and it shows! I saw RD Hall, but wasn't able to talk with him. I need to pick up the American Wsteland issues...they look solid!

at Wizard World Chicago this past weekend, i made it a point to see Mitch Breitweiser. He is the artist working on Captain America: The Chosen. He previously did the Drax mini series for Annhilation and I realized/discovered he contributed art to the Ultimate Fantastic Four run that introduced the Marvel Zombies with Greg Land.

he was there with his wife, and both of them are super super nice people.

mrandmrsbreitweiser.jpg

I previously planned on getting a Fallen Son sketch cover from him, and after making a deal with him for a colored piece he gave me this:

breitweiserwithfallensonsketch.jpg

fallensonmitchbreitweisersketchcove.jpg

the art he had with him was gorgeous:

mitchbreitweisersart.jpg

check out his spidey!

mitchbreitweisersart2.jpg

at Wizard World Chicago this past weekend, i made it a point to see Mitch Breitweiser. He is the artist working on Captain America: The Chosen. He previously did the Drax mini series for Annhilation and I realized/discovered he contributed art to the Ultimate Fantastic Four run that introduced the Marvel Zombies with Greg Land.

he was there with his wife, and both of them are super super nice people.

mrandmrsbreitweiser.jpg

I previously planned on getting a Fallen Son sketch cover from him, and after making a deal with him for a colored piece he gave me this:

breitweiserwithfallensonsketch.jpg

fallensonmitchbreitweisersketchcove.jpg

the art he had with him was gorgeous:

mitchbreitweisersart.jpg

check out his spidey!

mitchbreitweisersart2.jpg

bump for the art!