• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.6 4 SALE

66 posts in this topic

Hey guy, I did post it there and then I was looking today at the Silver Age section and saw a few people place "wanted" ADS so I thought it should go here, I take it that it should not. Hope I did not [!@#%^&^] anyone off, Sorry guys if this is not the right place.

I should have said I did not mean to upset anyone instead of "psssss" anyone off. I will eventually get this all straight, I am still enjoying that ASM#300 "SP" thanks again.

Moderator, this kind of outright libel is condoned by this Forum? Excellent!! Tag lines from some ugly, emaciated, gook lady boy of outright slander and libel. Sounds good!!!! What the 893censored-thumb.gif is the matter with you, Arch. This Forum exists for one reason and one reason only, and now, thanks to Supa wimp, I have my legal proof, and a pending law-suit for huge damages. Those wins were all offered as NM/MTs??? None of those books were offered as anything and now you're going to have to prove that they were since the clear intention was to discredit, aided and abetted by the Forum owners/operators. Rotsa' Ruck to the ugly Chinaman, and his friends the moderators who condoned it.

Now you've given me what I've wanted all along. A HUGE civil payday. BIG BIG number. You're going to have to prove that those books on the list you condone of that ugly lady-boy gook's statement thereof have been offered on Ebay as NM/MT. GOOD LUCK, 893censored-thumb.gif.

Hold the phone!!!! Massacre in the General section!!! The unscheduled Labor Day Weekend Massacre is HERE!!!!!!!!!!! sumo.gif

QUICK!

Unleash the horses!

Lock the doors!

Hide the valuables! insane.gif

Moderator, this kind of outright libel is condoned by this Forum? Excellent!! Tag lines from some ugly, emaciated, gook lady boy of outright slander and libel. Sounds good!!!! What the 893censored-thumb.gif is the matter with you, Arch. This Forum exists for one reason and one reason only, and now, thanks to Supa wimp, I have my legal proof, and a pending law-suit for huge damages. Those wins were all offered as NM/MTs??? None of those books were offered as anything and now you're going to have to prove that they were since the clear intention was to discredit, aided and abetted by the Forum owners/operators. Rotsa' Ruck to the ugly Chinaman, and his friends the moderators who condoned it.

Now you've given me what I've wanted all along. A HUGE civil payday. BIG BIG number. You're going to have to prove that those books on the list you condone of that ugly lady-boy gook's statement thereof have been offered on Ebay as NM/MT. GOOD LUCK, 893censored-thumb.gif.

All this talk of lawsuits got my attention. See I knew you really loved us evil, liar lawyers. That is I imagine you planned on hiring an attorney - unless you plan on relying on your vast legal knowledge and expertise to prosecute your case. Seems to me you will need to be in federal court due to the vast nature of this conspiracy and unmitigated attack on your reputation, and the wide range of participants in different states and countries. Best forum would be Middle district of Florida as that is where CGC is hqd and since it is obvious that they are the hub of this conspiracy. Not to speak out of turn here though, it just so happens that I am also hqd in that very same district - and i practice exclusively in federal court! Amazing coinkydink! I am ready to sue everyone at a moment's notice! My paralegals are standing by.

All this talk of lawsuits got my attention. See I knew you really loved us evil, liar lawyers. That is I imagine you planned on hiring an attorney - unless you plan on relying on your vast legal knowledge and expertise to prosecute your case. Seems to me you will need to be in federal court due to the vast nature of this conspiracy and unmitigated attack on your reputation, and the wide range of participants in different states and countries. Best forum would be Middle district of Florida as that is where CGC is hqd and since it is obvious that they are the hub of this conspiracy. Not to speak out of turn here though, it just so happens that I am also hqd in that very same district - and i practice exclusively in federal court! Amazing coinkydink! I am ready to sue everyone at a moment's notice! My paralegals are standing by.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893Funny-thumb.gif

Will you accept AMAZING SPIDER-MAN...NM+ 9.6...UNRESTORED books as payment? grin.gif And...won't you also have to put yourself on the defendants list? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Damn - I guess I might have a problem with conflict of interest or something! That never has stopped a really good lawyer though. And I would take payments in comics - but only if they are NOT cgcd for obvious reasons( as they would be defendants, that might be another conflict).

Was it a Thrill Bid?? You know for sure? Maybe the Bidder was interested to see if anyone else shared his opinion that the whole shebang wasn't worth more than $25,000 on the Ebay Market? In that case, he was right.

Sometimes if you're the only bidder or a bidder not meeting the reserve, the seller will contact you ready to talk "Turkey" and get sensible on an item with too high a reserve.

To classify this as being a Thrill bid is a broad assumption and highly negligent.