• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #94 - Grade?

17 posts in this topic

Picture added as attachment - I wasn't sure how to post as a picture! Any tips?

[img=URL goes here]   

1877447-x-men94.jpg

Looks nice but image needs to be a little larger.

Hey, that's a nicer, bigger pic! yay.gif

Looks like 9.4 potential but I can hear the teeth grinding over that mis-wrap.

When you edit your post to add a better pic bump your thread or no one will know there is new info on the thread.

thumbsup2.gif

Added a back scan and a slightly larger scan of the front.

Aces: Thanks for all the help w/the pics. Is the miswrap a pretty major problem?

It won't affect the technical grade but this place has the most discerning collectors in the world. I don't think anyone will be paying top GPA dollar for a book with bad Quality of Production.

If you get it slabbed and get a 9.2 or 9.4 send it to the broader market of eBay to get top dollar.

thumbsup2.gif

As a relative newbie myself, welcome to the boards!

From the scans I'd say this book looks like a 9.4 or possibly a 9.6...depends on whether or not the back cover lower left corner is as rounded as it appears in the scan.

I also don't think the miswrap will affect the grade much, if at all.

In any case, this is a great looking book! hail.gif

Yeah, that lower left corner is a little rounded on the back. That was the only thing I was worried about until Aces pointed out the miswrap.

Thanks!

don't let Aces' comment bother you. books with miswraps that are worse than that one set new GPA highs all the time.

some people (hi.gif) - although i am not in the market for this particular book - don't mind miswraps, so long as they are not egregious