• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another hilarious eBay auction - thanks, CharltonGuy

63 posts in this topic

I thought when you trim you trim the pages as well, not just the cover....

With free shipping, and the starting bid of 27 cents, do you think he'll fold it up and fit it into a standard envelope? Though with postal rates, he'd still have to take a loss....

Who is the *spoon* who placed a bid for that piece of garbage? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know but the second bid is from ex-LuxxxCorp a.k.a. BLAM_BLAM_BLAM who happens to like Charlton books as well ...

Who is the *spoon* who placed a bid for that piece of garbage? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

Scott

Why in the world would it not let me type the word "*spoon*"?

My opening bid of .27 sure was trumped in a hurry......three bucks is too rich for my blood.

Scott

That is freaking hilarious! The pic of the ad page was classic with Hammer as the bodybuilder. Too funny. 893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

That is pretty funny.

Including a question/proposition from "Fay"!

Would that be a familiar Fay?

Jack

Come on now Jack, 893whatthe.gif

I am a very serious person with no sense of humor and I think some one might have used my name and there are lots of Fays in this world. angel.gif

Okay, okay you got me, I just can't tell a lie. 893naughty-thumb.gif Did you like the shot at e-bay and their bogus hidden bidder system? That guy is pretty funny and some of his answers are pretty clever also. 27_laughing.gif

I just couldn't help myself. blush.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I bought some comics from him last year and I thought it was a pretty good deal. The whole HUSH Batman run in unread NM/NM+ and one variant for 27.50.

hi.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

That is pretty funny.

Including a question/proposition from "Fay"!

Would that be a familiar Fay?

Jack

Come on now Jack, 893whatthe.gif

I am a very serious person with no sense of humor and I think some one might have used my name and there are lots of Fays in this world. angel.gif

Okay, okay you got me, I just can't tell a lie. 893naughty-thumb.gif Did you like the shot at e-bay and their bogus hidden bidder system? That guy is pretty funny and some of his answers are pretty clever also. 27_laughing.gif

I just couldn't help myself. blush.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I bought some comics from him last year and I thought it was a pretty good deal. The whole HUSH Batman run in unread NM/NM+ and one variant for 27.50.

hi.gif

HAH! Just as I suspected. He cracks me up too, so I'm glad to see people egging him on. He was the same ebay seller with the Restor-o-lator that used a microwave oven, a bottle of cream soda and a pancake griddle or something like that a while back, right?

I'll get back to you if he doesn't take you up on that Hawaii deal.

I know no-zing about Batman Hush, so can't judge whether you got burned on two books or a bargain on 50!

Jack

never forgets familiar Fays

HAH! Just as I suspected. He cracks me up too, so I'm glad to see people egging him on. He was the same ebay seller with the Restor-o-lator that used a microwave oven, a bottle of cream soda and a pancake griddle or something like that a while back, right?

I'll get back to you if he doesn't take you up on the Hawaii offer.

I know no-zing about Batman Hush, so can't judge whether you got burned on two books or a bargain on 50!

Jack

never forgets familiar Fays

Jack, hi.gif

That's a good sign you don't know no-zing about modern books, so that means you must be a GA collector if I remember you correctly. Do you have any SA books because I would need something to read on the beach. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And I wouldn't have to work ever again correct. thumbsup2.gif

This would be an interesting offer, Hawaii for six months and I could buy as

many comic books as I liked, within reason of course.

I would really have to think for a few seconds before I got back to you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh yea, I nearly forgot one more small little tiny request, could my Husband

come along. I think you might like him even if the Prik doesn't like funny

books. insane.gif27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif