• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This morning I picked up my grail of grails

109 posts in this topic

KC, that's the bomb! flamed.gif

Instead of coming right out and asking how much, try this:

When I get my JLA #1 9.2 (sometime in the distant -not to mention a parallel- universe), will I be paying more than you did? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Again, great pick-up! Postings like this keep me going when I think about giving up.

Rick

Thanks, Rick!! Well, if you go by GPA, you'll be paying more for the JLA #1 but its in the same neighborhood. For me, it was all in the timing. He offered it to me at a price I could afford at a time when I had the money. Two years ago I didn't have it. Good luck on your quest.

Casey

Wow.... KC, that's awesome. That book is absolutely beautiful too. While I'm not a big fan of slabbing books, I'm a low-grade collector so it probably wouldn't pay off as much anyhow. For books like you have there and the amount you paid, it seriously begins to make sense. Again, that is really awesome. Thanks for sharing!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Damn mate, how are us lesser mortals going to catch up with you!!

But congrats on such a nice looking pickup.

One of us is going to have to win the lottery Phoenix.

Congratulations Casey on that beauty thumbsup2.gif

Damn mate, how are us lesser mortals going to catch up with you!!

But congrats on such a nice looking pickup.

One of us is going to have to win the lottery Phoenix.

Congratulations Casey on that beauty thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, Steve!! thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

you can say that again..................and.. cloud9.gifacclaim.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

KC - i'm speechless - X-Men #1 in 9.2.............insane.gif

oh the promises/compromises you musta made.............. blush.gif

blush.gif

Thanks, Harry!! Good to see you posting again. Hope you and Mrs. Burntboy are doing well.