• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA, BA, DCs, Digests, Atlas, HCs, OSPGs & whatever else I can find tonight!

41 posts in this topic

It's Sunday night again, and--new boards or not--it's time to sell some comics!!! WHO'S WITH ME??!!

Not sure what happened to the "I'll take it" icon, so if you want to reserve books in the thread, just go all old school on my @ss and reply with "I'LL TAKE IT" or something like that, and we'll go from there.

Prices for all larger lots include shipping in the US; shipping for individual books starts at $6.00 (US only) for up to 5 comics or a single HC or TP. Will ship internationally to Canada only -- but PLEASE contact for rates before you commit to buy.

Posts might be slower tonight...still recovering from a cookout with my in-laws.

And away we go...

BIG DC Digest lot: 63 digests total. Most are VG/Fine or so...some are much nicer. All are solid copies with great interior paper. Lots of spectacular Summer reading!!!

- Adventure Comics digest #491 - 503 (COMPLETE digest-sized run of this title).

- Best of DC Blue Ribbon Digest: #12, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 51, 52, 53 (VF/NM), 55 (VF/NM), 56, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 67, 69, 70 (VF/NM), 71.

- DC Special Blue Ribbon Digest: 8, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 23.

- DC Special Series Digest: 19, 23, 24.

$175 shipped for the lot. That's less than $3 each!!!!

dc-digest-lot.jpg

Silver Age DC War lot: Grade range is Fr/Good to VG/Fine. Except for the few coverless books, obviously. GREAT reader's lot! Includes:

- G.I. Combat #133.

- Our Army at War #100 (10-center, 1960), 137, 142, 147, 165 (cvls), 171, 173, 175, 188, 190 (cvls), 195, 202 (cvls).

13 comics total.

$30 shipped in the US.

DC-war-lot1.jpg

Star Spangled War Stories #138: New Enemy Ace stories by Kubert begin. Fair/Good -- cf loose (NOT missing), p/o FC. Solid paper...great reader copy.

$5 or FREE with the purchase of the DC War lot listed above.

sswar-138.jpg

It's Sunday night again, and--new boards or not--it's time to sell some comics!!! WHO'S WITH ME??!!

I'm with ya'...noob reporting for watch duty!

Right on, man! That's the spirit!!!

Our Army at War lot: Here's a nice quartet of four cool '60s issues of Our Army at War, all in the Fine/Fine+ range. VERY clean copies with great interior paper, and just enough small defects to keep them out of the higher grades. Includes #178, 181, 185 (classic flag cover!), and 192. Great colors and gloss on these! OSPG is $75 or so.

$40 shipped in the US.

th_oaaw178.jpgth_oaaw181.jpgth_oaaw185.jpgth_oaaw192.jpg

FS: SA, BA, DCs, Digests, Atlas, HCs, OSPGs & whatever else I can find tonight!

Got any Atlas Westerns..??

Yep...but mine are closer to "pre-hero" than "true" Atlas. Lot of 10 or so is coming up soon...

Flash #179: Best. SA. Flash. Story. Ever. (Where's that fukking "sumo" icon when ya need it?) The Flash travels to our Earth ("Earth Prime") and meets DC editor Julius Schwartz. Solid G/VG copy.

$5

flash179.jpg

Flash #179: Best. SA. Flash. Story. Ever. (Where's that fukking "sumo" icon when ya need it?) The Flash travels to our Earth ("Earth Prime") and meets DC editor Julius Schwartz. Solid G/VG copy.

$5

flash179.jpg

Better than the trial?!?!

Silver Age DC war lot: These books are part of a very cool original owner collection I grabbed during the winter. Grade range is Fair to VG/VG+. All solid readers with great interior paper and no missing pages. Lot includes:

- G.I. Combat #111, 114 (origin of the Haunted Tank -- great Heath artwork!).

- Our Army at War #154, 155 (2 copies -- 3rd app. Enemy Ace), 156, 157, 158, 163, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 179.

15 comics total.

$30 shipped in the US.

DC-war-lot2.jpg

$5

flash179.jpg

Better than the trial?!?!

Maybe...but definitely more significant overall IMHO...