• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official List - Contact me when the boards are fixed thread.

138 posts in this topic

Official list of board members who are "logging out" until the boards are fixed. See you all later.

Buck Biggins - I will be checking for pm messages. Just ignoring everything else.

Edited by Buck Biggins

Official list of board members who are "logging out" until the boards are fixed. See you all later.

Buck Biggins - I will be checking for pm messages. Just ignoring everything else.

After going blind today in my short stints on here, I will most likely be following the band wagon. Not worth the eye pains or headaches especially since I have to look at a puter screen for 16 hours a day as it is.

:sorry:

Buck and all,

I think I'll be checking pms and the marketplace, but as of this post I'm offline. And as I expect that these changes will be permanent, I'm not sure when I'll be back.

What a F U U C C K K I N G disaster. I'm just heartbroken.

Anyone needs to be in touch, please pm me.

Shep

Oh! An entire thread of FDQ exits!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Even at the risk of being laughed at... it sure is tempting.

Accepting PM's (this would be a thumbs up graemlin but I'm tired of resizing them)

Wow you guys are tough,

You act like this when you dont get things your way in real life foreheadslap.gif

Its a message board, someone elses to begin with not Burger King stooges.gif

Wow you guys are tough,

You act like this when you dont get things your way in real life foreheadslap.gif

nik, if you ain't person_without_enough_empathyin, you ain't havin fun!

Rock on!

Wow you guys are tough,

Yeah... I just don't get it. Sure the colors suck and there are other glitches, which WILL be corrected. In the grand scheme of things, this is stuff so small it's laughable. As I write this, people are dying, going broke and suffering in truly horrible ways. And, a number of CGC Forumites are person_without_enough_empathying because their chat board ain't the way it used to be.

People, get a grip.

Moreover, why were people coming here in the first place? Because of the snazzy features or because of the sense of community and the people?

i don't know. i am in the process of switching from AutoCAD 2008 (2D Drafting Software)

to Rivit (3D Building Information Modeling System) for my work. It's a pain in the asss.

so it make this change seem like going from peanut butter and jelly to (nutty) peanut butter

and jelly.

Sure the colors suck and there are other glitches, which WILL be corrected.

Sorry, but many of these problems will NOT be corrected, as it's either a bug or a feature UBB no longer supports.

And most of us are NOT whining, just stating our freedom to choose whether to go blind or not.

I can tell you that I'll be on here less. Mainly, the color scheme going on along with the smaller font has my eyes feeing strained rather quickly, so I have to jump on and off intermittenly.

For now, I'll keep checking back to see what progress is or isn't being made over this next week, then go from there. If not much progress has happened or if I still am not adjusting to the new site, or if more posters I like begin to disappear, then I will likely continue to fade out more and more.

• Administrator

Should I go ahead and ban everyone who's volunteered for this list until I feel it's safe for you to come back? As a medical intervention to save your eyes, I mean?

Just kidding!