• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old news? Sam Jackson as Nick Fury...

36 posts in this topic

he does kinda fit the "ultimate" version of nick fury.

The lame "Ultimate" version of Nick Fury was patterned after Jackson, and I guess Iron Man is following the Daredevil road to political correctness.

I wonder if Luke Cage will be hispanic?

Well, the movie is based mostly on the Ultimate Iron Man, so it's just logical that Ultimate Nick Fury is along for the ride.

On that note, I do think you SA fans are going to be disappointed...

he does kinda fit the "ultimate" version of nick fury.

The lame "Ultimate" version of Nick Fury was patterned after Jackson, and I guess Iron Man is following the Daredevil road to political correctness.

I wonder if Luke Cage will be hispanic?

"Sweet Navidad!"

Anyone will beat Haselhoff's bland portrayal of Nick.

Jackson can play tough edgy roles. IE, the guy who tries to hold up John Amos' burger joint in Coming To America.

Wouldn't mind Bruce Willis as Fury either.

Well, the movie is based mostly on the Ultimate Iron Man, so it's just logical that Ultimate Nick Fury is along for the ride.

On that note, I do think you SA fans are going to be disappointed...

Good cal!

Just saw Iron Man. It rocked! Spotted a few production mistakes but over all probably one of the best Superhero movies ever made. An I think what was lacking in action was made up for by the great story and CGI. The Hulk is going to tank next to this flick!

Nick Fury/Sam Jackson has been a rumor for over 2 years...I'm not surprised that they will finally follow through. Looking forward to it. I kind of like the Ultimates story lines.

R.