• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 and 135 Punisher- REDUCED

16 posts in this topic

(shrug) Might be an optical illusion, but the FC right edge of the ASM 129 doesn't look straight - seems to be fairly vertical from the bottom to about 2/3 up, then appears to have more of a slope going to the top. Does the right edge have some overhang that may be bent down at the top?

(shrug) Might be an optical illusion, but the FC right edge of the ASM 129 doesn't look straight - seems to be fairly vertical from the bottom to about 2/3 up, then appears to have more of a slope going to the top. Does the right edge have some overhang that may be bent down at the top?

illusion

site1035.jpg

Selling? It would be the fourth one offered this week. :banana:

Nah, I'll just stick them in my "doubles" longbox with the rest of the dupes and forget about them... :makepoint:

Maybe one day I'll get off my and put everything on eBay, I'm sure I have about 1K worth of Silver dupes in there, just collecting dust :o

Selling? It would be the fourth one offered this week. :banana:

Nah, I'll just stick them in my "doubles" longbox with the rest of the dupes and forget about them... :makepoint:

Maybe one day I'll get off my and put everything on eBay, I'm sure I have about 1K worth of Silver dupes in there, just collecting dust :o

you cant hide money :baiting: