• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Mike

Administrator
About CGC Mike

• Birthday June 23

Recent Profile Visitors

17,671 profile views
  1. I'm going to give this to you guys for fun. You can post grades in the thread. I'll post the actual grade tomorrow night. No PM's LOL May the force be with you.
  2. Please do not quote this list, as it sends duplicate alerts to the people listed below. Still waiting on grades from: @1337pino @aj_curated @ArAich @BrashL @brumil190 @Cushing Fan @Dark Elf @Deputy Dan @flashlites @FSQIV @JollyComics @Mars76@TheGeneral@Motor City Rob @Mr. Zipper @Old Fashion PB and J @Panda2 @skypinkblu @tmac100 @toro @TSwift25
  3. I am just as surprised that the person picking out the books didn't choose one. Is it too late for returns?
  4. No. We just wait until they bring it to us. It just seems ridiculous to have this rule that I believe goes against the rules of the USPS.
  5. I believe so. However, I have a box at my residence. If we go away and they hold my mail, I can't pick it up when I get back. There have been a few other times when I needed to pick up my mail and was denied by the postal rep.
  6. This round ends tomorrow. (Saturday) If you haven't already submitted them, I recommend getting your grades in today. It would be a shame to miss the final round.
  7. No, we are not in a hub type area. We have asked multiple times and were told that no mail can be picked up. It all has to be delivered. I remember looking up the rules, and it seemed like they were breaking that one.
  8. Our post office will not allow us to pick up our mail. It all has to be delivered.
  9. I was mainly providing the link and took a simple screenshot so you could search for specific books. Here is the #4 census. .