• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

Renaldo,

Let me know if you need me to email you a copy of this scan (I think you can click-drag it right form this screen, but...).

Also I have scans of all the recent books I parted with some of which went to you sir.

Let me know If you want copies of those as well.

Bob

A couple more new WW's

WW67.jpg

WW68.jpg

I don't know if folks realize how "tough" those issues are...finding fr to vg are usually the best one can hope for...

congrats (at this pace, you will finish the run before me!)

gator

This thread sure is fun. Wish it had been there when I used to post on this board regularly. I used to be a major WW/Sensation collector but had to sell off my books a few years ago. Heartbreaking. I had a bunch that I've seen here (and a couple of the scans on this thread looked a lot like books I sold so some of you may have bought my books on ebay) and a couple I don't remember seeing pictured in this thread.

I never cared much about condition. To me, it was all about the stories. I have a blog called "Comic Books Revisited" (link below) where I go tell the stories in detail, include some scans of panels and make cheeky comments, give information, etc. Right now I'm doing WW #25 (series one, of course). Drop by if you're interested.

I still have a couple of books left from the big sell-off, inlcuding a book I had CGC'd that I could never get my price on. I'll probably just crack that slab so I can read the story again.

I'd post some of the covers but the picture link doesn't appear to be working for me. Not sure why.

-- Joanna