• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

I agree with Jack on this one, I prefer the Peter WW to Novick's, which to me looks too much like a stylized glamour girl on the cover of a romance comic book. Not that it matters to anyone, but I do like where this new rendition is headed, with a more muscular "amazon-like" Wonder Woman. She looks like she can really kick butt...

wwnewfront.jpg

Thats one hot WW!

I agree with Jack on this one, I prefer the Peter WW to Novick's, which to me looks too much like a stylized glamour girl on the cover of a romance comic book. Not that it matters to anyone, but I do like where this new rendition is headed, with a more muscular "amazon-like" Wonder Woman. She looks like she can really kick butt...

wwnewfront.jpg

Thats one hot WW!

Ain't she sweet?

once Socratic wonder sends me the WW 63...these are the last of the WW I needed to complete the run (will group shot when all assembled together)

this little group is from the same OO as the 10 or so sensations (60-80 range)...all with ow/w pages (some foxing) and all in mid to high grade

wondersens008.jpg

gator

thanks folks...got very lucky and ran into a collection with a bunch of WW and Sens...I bought all they had left (some are dupes) because they were so "fresh"...and, that cedar smell is so distinctive when I compare to other copies I have....it was limited to the 10 or so Sens in the 60-80 range, and the 5 or so WW in the 50-60 range, but man, I was happy to open that package!

once Socratic wonder sends me the WW 63...these are the last of the WW I needed to complete the run (will group shot when all assembled together)

this little group is from the same OO as the 10 or so sensations (60-80 range)...all with ow/w pages (some foxing) and all in mid to high grade

wondersens008.jpg

gator

;)

:takeit: , :takeit: , :takeit: , :takeit: , :takeit:

You better let me know which dupes you have now since I am being so kind with the WW63 :grin: